Operations Specialist - Sales Support
Lifetouch National School Studios has a dynamic opportunity for a Sales Support Specialist. This role ensures accounts receive first-rate service and support with regards to their questions and concerns. The Sales Support Specialist assists with account inquiries and provides information back to Sales Professionals.
Paid Training! Competitive pay at $14.00 per hour
Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., a Shutter fly Inc. company is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
Sales Support Specialist Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the first point of contact for schools by answering the telephone/emails and ascertaining the nature of the business.
- Responds to and resolves basic account calls and/or escalates non-technical issues for all accounts. Provides timely feedback to the appropriate sales resource to ensure account satisfaction
- Investigates and resolves lab delays
- Provides technical support for the Lifetouch Portal, Parent Notify, Prestige Yearbook Choice (PYC) and Prestige Appointment Scheduling (PAS) to school contacts
- Contacts and works with account to collect and fix Composites as needed.
Contract Management and Entry
- Responsible for account booking management and accuracy by partnering with the Sales function to ensure accurate contact information and school enrollment.
- Monitor research and resolve booking exceptions
- Completes job entry across all product lines including ordering of sales materials (flyers) and school supplies
- Contacts accounts to secure student data (EDT) to work within the given internal Lifetouch systems
- Supports the fulfillment of authorized school supply requests (i.e. P.I.E. items, Montage Posters, etc.) as defined in the Portrait Agreements, Portrait Agreement Details (Work Orders) or other territory- specific process.
- May create marketing collateral for Prestige business and ship the picture day reminders to students
- Receive completed standardized Work Orders and ID design specifications and follows up with sales staff on any open items
- Maintains confidentiality of school/student related information.
Scheduling Picture Day Event(s)
- Selects and inputs photo date(s) into the master calendar
- Provides sales staff and/or customers with calendar (picture date) details
- Contacts accounts to confirm details of upcoming scheduled photography events
- Responsible for the completion of all Mobile Change Forms for date changes
- May include setting up the scheduling parameters for picture day for Prestige business and scheduling subjects for “road’ and studio based programs
- Provide customer service to end consumers as required
- Responds to and resolves customer service issues identified through customer service feedback surveys (i.e. InMoment surveys)
- Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and area policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
- Uses safe work habits including proper lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting, and driving techniques and adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Education
High school diploma or equivalent and relevant post-secondary coursework/formal customer service training.
- 2+ years of customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including using Google platform and Microsoft Office- Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to deal patiently with problems and complaints and to remain courteous when faced with difficult or angry customers.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
Lifetouch Is An Equal Opportunity Employer