SUMMARY:The key responsibilities of this role include: Recruiting and staffing for the assigned location, maintaining employee files and providing administrative assistance. The HR Coordinator is expected to represent the Plant and Lifetouch in a professional and positive manner.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Sources, recruits, interviews, hires and onboards new hires to ensure a positive applicant/employee experience.
- Utilizes the Applicant Tracking System and maintains the accuracy and integrity of the system.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the accuracy and integrity of employee electronic files.
- Responds to general employee inquiries to provide information/answers, ensure prompt problem resolution, and escalates issues as appropriate.
- Responsible for entering information and for the accuracy and integrity of the HRIS system.
- Assisting with the performance review and termination processes.
- Performs administrative tasks and support.
- Prepares for and coordinates meetings and facilitates employee events.
- Creates and revises forms, documents, spreadsheets, reports and presentations using Microsoft Office applications and other reporting systems.
- Safe-guards customer, employee and company proprietary and personal information ensuring customer and employee data is kept confidential at all times.
- Keep updated on HR related laws and issues.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides support for various HR disciplines, processes and inquiries.
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- High school diploma required. Post-secondary education, preferred.
- 2 – 5 years Human Resources experience.
- Experience working with HR-related systems (e.g., HRIS, on-boarding, applicant tracking) and Payroll/AP systems, preferred.
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Knowledge of HR Laws and practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word and PowerPoint (intermediate level), as well as Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening).
- Strong professionalism, including ability to maintain confidential information.
- Good project management skills.
- Detail oriented with good execution and follow-up of work.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently, both as an individual contributor and team member.
- Ability to balance and execute against multiple projects/priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to take initiative and work with little supervision.