· Coordinate and ensure the movement and quality of product moving through the Service Centre.
· Assist in recommendation and implementation of department processes and procedures.
· Conduct team start-up meetings.
· Monitor standardized work; check compliance and reinforce/correct performance.
· Revise production standard work as needed with supervisor.
· Maintain a clean and organized work area using 5S methods.
· Assist in solving day-to-day employee issues.
· Maintain department performance metrics.
· Participate in seasonal recruitment and termination process.
· Provide performance review feedback to supervisor.
· Coordinate staffing requirements with supervisor based on production demands.
· Coordinate with others to prepare training materials and documentation.
· Direct and participate in training new and returning employees.
· Participate in forecasting of necessary supplies and equipment.
· Develop and update seasonal territory work orders and process with seasonal training.
· Performs special projects and assignments as directed.
¨ High school diploma or equivalent
¨ 1-2 years Lead or similar experience
¨ Intermediate computer knowledge including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
¨ Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking in English
¨ Good verbal and written communication skills
¨ Ability to train and coach other employees
¨ Ability to analyze and solve problems.
¨ Good organizational skills and able to prioritize work
¨ Ability to work under pressure
¨ Must be available and willing to work both days or evening shifts
¨ Must be available to work overtime as required
¨ Ability to travel to other labs in the U.S. as required