Creative Services Project Planner
This position is responsible for the day-to-day planning and scheduling of projects that flow into the Creative Services team and through the creative life cycle. The Creative Services Project Planner is an intermediary between marketing, creative, operations and business line stakeholders.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilites day to day flow of projects through the Creative Services team.
- Plans, organizes, schedules and assigns projects to designers.
- Ensures accurate project details and business requirements are received from business partners.
- Translates business requirements for Creatives to ensure successful execution.
- Builds comprehensive schedules for mid-large scope projects tracking key milestones and deliverables through the creative process.
- Represents Creative Services in business line project meetings; gathering project details and specifications.
- Facilitates executional dependencies; photoshoots/merchandizing/engineering/translation.
- Coordinates sourcing, scheduling and invoicing of outside resources as applicable.
- Partners with cross-functional teams; Marketing, Operations, Photography as the Creative Services liaison.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Project Management Certification desired, PMP a plus
- 1-3 years of work experience in Marketing Operations, Creative Project management/Traffic for an inhouse marketing/creative department or agency
- Experience working in eCommerce or retail
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Experience developing comprehensive schedules and timelines for multi-channel marketing projects; email, web, social, direct mail and signage
- Highly organization and detail oriented
- Able to prioritize task and projects
- Experience working in Wrike or other similar workflow management tool.
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Knowledge of Adobe CC
- Ability to multi-task juggling multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of urgency
- Proactive problem-solving abilities
- Able to react quickly and adaptable to inevitable changes
- Works well with minimal guidance and supervision
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong customer relationship skills, verbal and written