Performance Analytics Analyst
Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity for a Performance Analytics Analyst to join our team.
Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company, is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.As a Performance Analytics Analyst your primary role will be to analyze digital marketing performance (Channel & Site), and develop innovative solutions through data analysis, metrics creation, and dashboard development. This role will help shape strategic business direction and work to guide optimal performance across all business units. The candidate should have a combination of analytical skills, business acumen, and interpersonal and communication skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes digital marketing channel performance and develops metrics to successfully measure channel effectiveness.
- Analyzes online site performance and develops metrics to successfully measure site effectiveness.
- Identifies opportunities and successful tactics in the digital marketing process.
- Builds metrics that measure marketing channel & online site effectiveness.
- Creates reports & dashboards that communicate digital marketing performance.
- Analyzes online site traffic, device, and conversion trends to identify improvement opportunities.
- Analyzes paid channel spend and develop metrics to improve performance.
- Analyzes organic channel effectiveness and develops metrics to improve performance.
- Analyzes overall site performance.
- Helps evaluate & measure new, and existing channel partner performance.
- Helps teams to understand site traffic changes and the factors contributing to the change.
- Reviews cross functional marketing channels and provides teams meaningful insights to improve performance.
- Explores marketing data and discovers patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends to improve performance.
- Researches opportunities to continuously improve our digital marketing performance.
- Presents analysis to cross functional teams to help make better data driven decisions.
- Analyzes and transforms raw performance data into actionable insights.
- Collaborates with cross functional departments to integrate enterprise strategy into the performance analysis.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics/Finance or equivalent experience
- 4 or more years of experience in business intelligence or analytics
- 4 or more years of experience with SQL queries for data analysis
- 2 or more years of experience working with a BI tool (Preferably one of the following Qlik, PowerBI, & Tableau)
- Experience in extracting data & reports from Salesforce
- Experience in extracting data & reports from digital marketing applications such as Google Analytics, Facebook, Google Adwords, Adobe Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables, look-up formulas) and PowerPoint
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Exceptional analytical, critical-thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail; highly accurate and thorough in all tasks
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative and cross-functional setting
- Strong time management skills to deliver high quality work for multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Ability to draw conclusions/insights and translate those findings to develop recommendations for leadership action
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong learning capability to adapt to ever changing technologies and techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Understanding and experience with retail and production business analysis and processes