Lifetouch Church Directories and Portraits, Inc.
To provide color, cropping and roll information to the retouch and printing departments through Face finding, digital edit and exposure control. To conduct quality checks to assure that portraits needing retouch are sent to retouch operator.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all ordered images have been through Qlab processes
- Trouble shoot problems within each of the Qlab processes
- Inspect images for damage, spots, scratches, glass glare, etc.
- Color correct images as required
- Send images to retouch or rendering Queue
- Cross-train for Retouch
- Perform other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years Digital Photo Lab Experience, a plus
- Experience with Photoshop and CS2, a plus
- Ability to read and understand written instructions
- Ability to view monitor
- Intermediate Knowledge of computers
- Quality conscious
- Detail oriented
- Ability to sit for 8 or more hours a day
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Operate computer and keyboard, and view monitor for 8-10 hour shift
- Walk, bend, twist and sit for 8-10 hour shift
- Ability to see color
I have read the above job description and can safely perform the primary duties and responsibilities (as well as the physical requirements) with or without any accommodation. I understand that this document does not create a contract or an offer of employment. Lifetouch retains the discretion to change this document, including adding or changing the duties of the job, at any time in its sole discretion.
Retouch – Rev. 04.2016