Sales and Marketing Intern
Lifetouch National School Studios of Fargo, the nation's leader in school photography and associated products, with over 80 years of business success and strong growth. Lifetouch Inc. is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the country with over 15,000 employees. Due to our continued growth we have exciting internship opportunities in marketing, sales, and strategic communication.
This part-time position works around a school schedule with flexible hours. No weekends, no holidays, no evenings.
The internship will focus on a year long strategic communication, marketing, and sales campaign which will begin in the summer of 2019 and go through the 2019-2020 school year.
The position will be 20-30 hours per week in the summer months and 15 to 20 hours per week during the school year.
- Provide first level contact and identify solutions for Yearbook customers via phone, email, or chat services
- Conduct online demonstrations to prospective yearbook customers
- Create, design, and manage mail marketing campaigns to schools and consumers
- Create, design, and manage Facebook and other social media marketing campaigns
- Design, manage, and construct email marketing campaigns to schools and consumers
- Design PowerPoint presentations and marketing collateral
- Work closely with management to design incentives for consumers to recommend our photography services to their school Principal, Superintendent, and Parent Teacher Association
- Make outbound phone calls to schools to gather information regarding the school's current photography provider
- Make outbound phone calls to schools to schedule appointments
- Make outbound phone calls to consumers, gather data, and leverage our relationship to advance the sales process
- Interact with consumers influencing their purchasing decision to maximize revenue
- Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Google Applications
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work independently
- Ability to develop effective working relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal, writing, editing and interpersonal skills
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, and other social media
- Competency using PowerPoint
- Desire to meet revenue goals
- Outstanding telephone etiquette
- Pleasant and persuasive vocal tone
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate through several web applications simultaneously
- Competency using Microsoft Windows and Google Applications
Benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, and 401(k) are available. Candidates will be required to complete a background check and drug screening.
There is an opportunity for full-time employment with Lifetouch after graduation in over 200 locations across the United States.