Sr Channel Account Manager
The Channel Account Manager-Northern Europe is responsible for delivering revenue growth with the partner community. The successful candidate will coordinate, implement and manage all sales activities with the partner/reseller sales teams in order to achieve the desired revenue goals with partners. This candidate will also be tasked with driving sales with the partner/reseller inside sales, technical and sales teams. Field engagement will also include coordinating meetings between partner sales team and Lifesize inside/field sales teams in an effort to expand the relationship.
- Oversee all program functions including program promotion, recruiting, benefits, materials, management, partner communications, and partner training/enablement
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners
- Own the business plan for the program and partners as well as build justifications for investments
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate with partners to develop joint business plan to mutually agree with business objectives.
Lifesize delivers immersive communication experiences for the global enterprise. Our complementary suite of award-winning cloud video conferencing and cloud contact center solutions empowers organizations to elevate workplace collaboration, boost employee productivity and improve customer experiences from anywhere and from any device. To learn more about our analyst-recognized solutions and see why tens of thousands of leading organizations like Yelp, RBC, Yale University, Pearson, Salvation Army, Shell Energy and NASA rely on Lifesize for mission-critical business communications, visit www.lifesize.com.
Lifesize, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.