Lifesize is seeking an FP&A Manager that will be responsible for reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and providing detailed financial analytics. Candidate must have a keen attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency, but must also be able to summarize results quickly and comfortably communicate with executive management.
- Prepare a monthly reporting package that includes full financial statements, comprehensive Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting, operational reporting, analysis of key business trends.
- Prepare comprehensive analysis of monthly and quarterly results with explanations of variances from forecast, highlighting risks and opportunities evident in financial results.
- Collaborate with senior finance management to prepare analysis, commentary and presentation material for monthly financial reviews, bank and PE filings, and quarterly board meetings.
- Regularly report on key performance metrics typical for SaaS companies (bookings, billings, churn, ARR, ACV, CAC, LTV, etc.) and provide analysis at the corporate, segment and line of business levels.
- Work closely with Accounting team to provide feedback on cost allocations, account/entry corrections and structure of the chart of accounts.
- Contribute to the forecasting process including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts. Regularly update annual outlook based on prior period’s results. Present updated forecast in an actual/forecast blended model.
- Develop ad-hoc financial models as needed to assist the leadership team with decision making.
- Partner with all departments to find opportunities to cut costs, set and manage key operational metrics, build business cases, and assess ROI of new initiatives.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Prior forecasting tools experience (Hyperion, Adaptive Insights, Host Analytics, etc.)
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Tableau, Solution 7
- Technical skills will be critical and likely evaluated in the selection process
Education and Experience
- 5-10+ years of experience in FP&A, SaaS industry experience preferred
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business
- Master's Degree, MBA preferred
- Deep proficiency in analyzing financial statements and knowledge of key operating metrics
Lifesize delivers immersive communication experiences for the global enterprise. Our complimentary suite of award-winning cloud video conferencing and cloud contact center solutions empowers organizations to elevate workplace collaboration, boost employee productivity and improve customer experiences from anywhere and from any device. To learn more about our analyst-recognized solutions and see why tens of thousands of leading organizations like Yelp, RBC, Yale University, Pearson, Salvation Army, Shell Energy and NASA rely on Lifesize for mission-critical business communications, visit www.lifesize.com.
For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
Lifesize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.