Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Lifesize is a leading provider of 4k video communication products, cloud video conferencing services, and cloud contact centers. Our award winning solutions combine exceptional quality, user simplicity, and administrator manageability to make video communications a productive, true-to-life experience.
We are looking for candidates to join our dynamic team as a Sales Operations Sr. Analyst working to drive efficiency and productivity within the sales organization through the management of various sales administration responsibilities. Some of the primary aspects of this role include forecast management, quote to order management in SFDC, reporting and dashboards in SFDC and business process improvement. The position will report directly to the VP of Sales Operations.
- Maintain data hygiene in Salesforce.com through inspection of forecast, pipeline and lead analytics
- Work with sales leadership to support lead to opportunity management
- Timely support of sales team with quote creation, opportunity management, order execution, and sales attainment reporting
- Assist in improving quote to cash processes through documentation and definition of existing workflows
- Assist in creation and modification of Salesforce.com reports and dashboards
- Assist with development of sales process improvements
- Work collaboratively with the global sales operations team to drive enhancements to system infrastructure within the tech stack
- Work collaboratively with the global sales operations team with ongoing administrative sales support across all regions
- Assist sales team with ad-hoc requests and basic trainings.
- Prioritize sales operations requests and complete within JIRA environment.
- Analyze the sales process and methodology through excel-based analysis.
- Work on cross-functional projects, involving sales, IT, order management, marketing, and channel teams.
- Document, communicate and make sure policies and processes are being followed.
- Communicate and collaborate on process challenges with internal teams for process efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field required
- 4 years’ experience working for a SaaS company
- Experience with administration, CPQ, reporting and dashboards in Salesforce.com
- Able to problem-solve, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Have a sales and customer first attitude!
- Self-starter, extremely organized with a strong work ethic
- Ability to handle multiple, opposing priorities with management support
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and timely adherence to deadlines
- Ability to adapt to change and support continuous improvement
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, formulas, and charts
- Priority to candidates with experience using Salesloft, Salesforce, R, Leandata, Five9, NetSuite, and/or Tableau.
Lifesize delivers immersive communication experiences for the global enterprise. Our complimentary suite of award-winning cloud video conferencing and cloud contact center solutions empowers organizations to elevate workplace collaboration, boost employee productivity and improve customer experiences from anywhere and from any device. To learn more about our analyst-recognized solutions and see why tens of thousands of leading organizations like Yelp, RBC, Yale University, Pearson, Salvation Army, Shell Energy and NASA rely on Lifesize for mission-critical business communications, visit www.lifesize.com.
For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
Lifesize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.