Financial Analyst-Sales Commissions and Pricing
Commissions & Pricing Analyst will administer all sales commissions, both internally and to our channel partners, and will be in charge of pricing for the company. The role requires strong technical skills working with data, a rigorous attention to detail and the financial and communication skills to translate this data into meaningful information for the executive team.
- Sales Commission - Tracking, reporting & administration of variable sales comp. Ensure commissions and bonus calculations are done accurately and in a timely manner
- Reporting - Create or procure an online tool that will provide clear reporting for Sales teams to see their commissions attainment
- Communications - Provide excellent customer service to Sales team by addressing questions promptly regarding commissions
- Create and maintain company-wide pricing for all items across multiple business units
- Conduct competitive analysis on products
- Recommend pricing and pricing methodologies to drive maximum growth and profitability
- Administer monthly channel commission with our Distribution partners by pulling extensive reports from NetSuite, Salesforce and Excel
- Compile extensive quantity of data into concise reporting for our partners
- Communicate commissions in a timely manner and respond promptly to partner inquires
- Data/Database Expertise – Need to be able to create and maintain Sales commission tables pulling source data from multiple locations – NetSuite, Salesforce, and Excel.
- Detail oriented – Ensure all commission information is 100% accurate factoring in all variables. Need to relentlessly scrub the results to ensure accuracy
- Data visualization – must be able to present sales commissions and pricing in a clear, concise and easy to understand format for the Sales team
- Communication skills – as liaison to the Sales team; must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with sales teams
- Database skills – NetSuite, Salesforce, and Tableau
- Prior work with Sales Comp tools preferred
- Advanced Excel
- Preferred experience working with sales commission data and good understanding of corporate variable compensation structures
- SaaS Pricing experience and knowledge
- Finance or Computer Science / Data Science degree required – MBA or Master preferred
Lifesize delivers immersive communication experiences for the global enterprise. Our complimentary suite of award-winning cloud video conferencing and cloud contact center solutions empowers organizations to elevate workplace collaboration, boost employee productivity and improve customer experiences from anywhere and from any device. To learn more about our analyst-recognized solutions and see why tens of thousands of leading organizations like Yelp, RBC, Yale University, Pearson, Salvation Army, Shell Energy and NASA rely on Lifesize for mission-critical business communications, visit www.lifesize.com.
For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
Lifesize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.