Sales Engineer-CCaaS North America
Lifesize is seeking a Sales Engineer-CCaaS for North America!
The Pre-Sales Engineer role at Lifesize is critical to our success: you will lead the technical relationship with our clients as a subject matter expert, building an in-depth understanding of the desired customer experiences that they envisage, and architecting an appropriate solution. You will be as comfortable presenting our recommendations at C-level as you are of whiteboarding integrations with developers and guiding them on the use of our APIs.
Responsibilities & Scope:
· The go-to technical expert for our portfolio; a Lifesize evangelist who will continue to explore the art-of-the-possible with our solutions
· Support business development activity throughout the North America region
· Lead technology-focused discovery sessions with clients at all levels to fully understand their current environment, business processes and desired ‘To Be’ state.
· Walk our clients through Serenova solutions via demos, workshops and presentations to outline how our applications deliver customer experience transformation and business value overall; and to outline UX/benefits for specific users such as agents, supervisors, resource planners, managers and system administrators
· Provide direct support for the fulfillment of RFX’s as required.
· Collaborate with prospect to plan and lead Proof of Concept projects & trials, assisting/guiding as needed with any enterprise software integrations.
· Provide handover documentation, such as Discovery documents and Statements of Work, to ensure a smooth transition to downstream teams.
· Be proactive to define and enable integrations and partnerships that can enhance the attractiveness of our solution
· Support implementations as and when required.
· Share best practices & deliver knowledge transfer to members of the Lifesize Family and our partners in region, appropriate to their roles
· Participate in all appropriate product, sales and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain knowledge for the position
· Computer Science or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years in a contact center/CX-related pre-sales or solutions architect role, preferably with hosted/CCaaS experience.
· Experience with complex UC/CC system architectures, applications, customers, partners and projects.
· Strong technical knowledge covering associated Contact Center technologies, such as Call recording, workforce optimization, IVR, PCI-compliant payments Become a highly value-able and respected member of a growing regional team.
· Experience working in some of the following areas, VOIP, SIP, CPaaS (such as Twilio), Messaging apps/SDKs, Carrier Infrastructure, networking and security.
· Familiarity with cloud platforms (esp. Amazon Web Services) and cloud application architecture
· Basic programming experience in Web-based technologies
· Proficiency in platform and application design; portal and integration technologies
· Able to document complex solution designs with clarity
· Outgoing, energetic, and a relationship-builder. Passionate about our solutions, you’ll be comfortable, articulate and convincing in the company of decision makers. Solid written and presentation skills.
· Desire to become a highly value-able and respected member of a growing regional team, and to help build a company.
· Comfortable with both remote working and international travel as and when required
· Flexible on location
Lifesize delivers immersive communication experiences for the global enterprise. Our complimentary suite of award-winning cloud video conferencing and cloud contact center solutions empowers organizations to elevate workplace collaboration, boost employee productivity and improve customer experiences from anywhere and from any device. To learn more about our analyst-recognized solutions and see why tens of thousands of leading organizations like Yelp, RBC, Yale University, Pearson, Salvation Army, Shell Energy and NASA rely on Lifesize for mission-critical business communications, visit www.lifesize.com.
For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
Lifesize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.