Marketing Automation Administrator
Marketing Paris, France
Liferay is an award-winning open source Digital Experience Platform company servicing large organizations incl. Fortune 500 companies worldwide. Companies like HP, Barclays, Airbus and Coach use Liferay to build great digital experiences for their customers, partners and employees. Liferay’s Digital Experience Platform has been recognized by Gartner as a Leader for 9 years.
Working in Liferay is an opportunity to participate in an ethical, motivating, challenging and constantly expanding project within an international environment. Liferay believes in making a bigger impact in the world through business and we dedicate part of our time and profits toward non-profit organizations and social initiatives.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Automation Administrator.
Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Manager, the Junior Marketing Automation Administrator will be mainly focused on the execution of marketing automation platform (MAP) related tasks, supporting local offices in EMEA. This implies quality assurance, execution, maintenance and reporting for automated marketing programs and email distribution, while ensuring GDPR compliance for all relevant marketing processes.
- Gather all required email translations from each region and ensure deadlines are met
- Create all emails and engagement studios that support the nurture strategy within Pardot
- Create landing pages, forms and reports within Pardot
- Standardize, clean and upload contacts lists into Pardot for each region, according to corporate processes
- Support with the migration from Hubspot to Pardot
- Document marketing automation processes, programs and procedures for EMEA
- Support with reports on campaign effectiveness and ROI, including the ability to demonstrate direct or indirect impact of nurture strategies on conversion
- Ensure GDPR compliance when necessary
- Perform data clean-up efforts as necessary and maintain data quality of the database
Desired Skills & Experience
- +1 or 2 years of MAP administration experience
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Pardot
- Experience with executing complex automations and processes
- GDPR knowledge and experience is a plus
- Self-starter mentality, solution-oriented and proactive
- Structured, well organized and reliable
- Strong data evaluation skills, with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions and business decisions
Short term contract until July 31 2021.
This role can be either based in Paris or Eschborn (Germany)