Marketing Automation Administrator
Marketing Paris, France
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,000 fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, Middle East, Africa, and Asia. As the leading provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Our flagship product is the Liferay Digital Experience Platform, which companies like HP, Domino’s, and Airbus use to build customized experiences for their customers and employees. But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days paid off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Automation Administrator.
As a Marketing Automation Administrator, you will join the EMEA marketing team responsible for driving awareness, lead generation and sales enablement across 10 regions, in Europe, Africa and Middle East. If you aren’t afraid of a challenge, we’d love to help you make an impact on Liferay’s goals. By working closely with local field teams in multiple countries (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, UK, Hungary, Finland, UAE, Morocco, USA,...), you will benefit from a learning experience on the ins-and-outs of marketing operations, and from an opportunity to advance your career in a high-growth, international, and open source company. In this role, you will contribute to marketing success and effectiveness by becoming THE marketing automation platform champion for the EMEA region. This implies quality assurance, execution, maintenance and reporting for automated marketing programs and email distribution, while ensuring GDPR compliance for all relevant marketing processes.
- Gather all required email translations from each region and ensure deadlines are met
- Create all emails and engagement studios that support the nurture strategy within Pardot
- Create landing pages, forms and reports within Pardot
- Standardize, clean and upload contacts lists into Pardot for each region, according to corporate processes
- Support with the migration from Hubspot to Pardot
- Document marketing automation processes, programs and procedures for EMEA
- Support with reports on campaign effectiveness and ROI, including the ability to demonstrate direct or indirect impact of nurture strategies on conversion
- Ensure GDPR compliance when necessary
- Perform data clean-up efforts as necessary and maintain data quality of the database
Desired Skills & Experience
- +1 or 2 years of MAP administration experience
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Pardot
- Experience with executing complex automations and processes
- GDPR knowledge and experience is a plus
- Self-starter mentality, solution-oriented and proactive
- Structured, well organized and reliable
- Strong data evaluation skills, with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions and business decisions
Short term contract until July 31 2021 or internship from January to end of July 2021.
This role can be either based in Paris or Eschborn (Germany)