Sales Operations Analyst
Sales Operations Diamond Bar, California Chicago, Illinois Remote, United States
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,000+ fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. As the leading provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Our flagship product is the Liferay Digital Experience Platform, which companies like Honda, Bank of the West, and Airbus use to build customized experiences for their customers and employees.
But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days paid off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
About You and this Role
Working closely with the Sales Operations Manager NA, the candidate will draw upon solid analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills to effectively partner with sales teams in NA.
We are looking for a great team player who has experience with executing sales operations solutions (territory planning, sales performance management, forecasting methodologies) that will enable the NA sales team to increase productivity and grow.
- CRM: engagement, performance and enablement of CRM for all sales. Manage the end to end process from pipeline management, sales cycle, onboarding, reporting, sales territories quota attainment etc.
- Sales forecasting: proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in the sales organization.
- Provide first line operations support to the sales team.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other business intelligence essentials to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports or assists in the development of new reporting tools as required.
- Reviewing sales orders and contracts for completeness and accuracy.
- Managing Sales Data: planning, tracking, maintaining, analysing sales results, in an organized and timely manner (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually). Own the end to end process of tracking operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business.
- Work with the global sales operations team to create and implement regionally-sound business and system processes.
- Work closely with sales and functional teams to understand and support the business.
- Resolve ad-hoc sales questions.
- Proactively track and analyse data to drive operational excellence in the Sales organization through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business.
- Documenting and verifying critical information in Salesforce.com
- This role’s responsibilities will have equal admin and operational analyst tasks.
- 2+ years experience working as a Sales Operations Analyst.
- 2+ years experience in salesforce.com
- Experiences in dashboarding, data visualization, and reporting with tools such as Power BI, Tableau.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel/Google sheets (including VBA, Macros, Pivot Tables, etc SQL is a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management certification or relevant experience is a plus.
- Experience in working with Senior Management teams.
What We Offer
- Salary package w/ competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Check out what employees say about us on Glassdoor
- Working at a leading open-source company
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.