Solutions Architect, EMEA (Liferay Cloud)
Other Madrid, Spain
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,000 fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. As the leading provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Our flagship product is the Liferay Digital Experience Platform, which companies like HP, Domino’s, and Airbus use to build customized experiences for their customers and employees. But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days paid off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
- Support the creation of proposals, commercial strategies, positioning documents and collateral targeting for DXP Cloud in the EMEA region
- Own the technical engagement with prospects, customers and partner opportunities for DXP Cloud projects. Ultimately, owning the success around DXP Cloud implementation projects
- Define implementation architectures, developing deep expertise in Liferay Cloud technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using our platform
- Be a subject matter expert on areas as they relate to customer applications and services (e.g. Containers, Kubernetes, Security, Disaster Recovery, etc.).
- Partner with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of Liferay Cloud solutions
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Liferay DXP Cloud and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployments
- Conduct training sessions to transfer knowledge to internal teams about DXP Cloud solution, technology, business and operation models.
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications
- 3+ years of experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to confidently lead technical discussions
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience presenting to both large and small audiences (Executives, IT Management, and developers)
- Experience communicating across internal and external organizations
- Technical degree required: Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with Liferay technologies such as DXP, DXP Cloud, Commerce, Analytics Cloud and Portal.
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Industry expert in at least one particular domain, vertical or platform: DevOps, Serverless computing, etc
- An advanced degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline
This role can be full remote mainly from everywhere in Spain or as second option in Europe.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary & benefits package according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally. We like to Stay Nerdy!
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Working at a leading open source company
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.