Technical Success Manager
Customer Success Tokyo, Japan
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,200+ fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. As a renowned provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Liferay Experience Cloud is an all-in-one solution that unites our Liferay DXP and cloud platform capabilities with built-in analytics and B2B commerce functionality, reducing the time to market and allowing for accelerated innovation - serving notable customers across the globe such as Airbus, US Bank, Honda, and Desjardins.
But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
About You and this Role
We are looking for a Technical Success Manager. We are looking for a candidate that is excited about technology and the solutions it can provide to our valued customers. The ideal candidate enjoys providing the solution for both our customers and partners to help them reach their full potential, and you see business needs as an opportunity.
- In 90 days, propose a draft of a customer success engagement plan with the Customer Success Team Manager and provide a demo on a webinar for existing customers.
- In a year, concrete Customer Success programs with feedback from the trials. Deliver PoC Projects with UX Designer and GS Team for one of customers or partners.
- Establish trusted relationships with customers/ partners, sustaining relationships through the entire life cycle of their subscription to ensure their success
- Enable partners in conjunction with Product Readiness for Demos regarding sharing value proposition, assist their sales as Liferay technical expertise. Some tasks may also collaborate with the support team since customer/partner inquiries are a gray zone in some situations.
- Conduct discovery sessions with other functions such as UX designers and Consultation members for developing areas.
- Ensure customers are receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their goals
- Work closely with customers and partners to ensure they are satisfied with Liferay services, improve dissatisfaction, and increase customer retention and loyalty.
- Identify and implement strategic opportunities to continually improve customer experience
- Develop scalable best practices for engagement, value-add, and renewal to optimize product and service delivery
- Continuously refine strategies and operating models to meet long-term customer satisfaction and renewal goals
- Ensure the operational elements and processes are implemented and functioning in an optimal fashion
- Identify risks to renewals with our customers on an ongoing basis and collaborate with internal teams to alleviate client concerns
- 2-4 years of experience in technical pre-sales, consultation, front-end, and back-end development
- Expert problem-solving skills and a powerful motivation to help customers
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization candidly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese
- Business level English
- Experience in talking with business stakeholders is a plus
- Proven ability to deliver attractive, properly branded, solution-based product demonstrations that delight customers and prospects
- Prior experience with Liferay or other portal and DXP solutions is a plus
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) is a plus
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.