Senior Digital Marketing Specialist EMEA
Corporate Marketing Dublin, Ireland
Liferay is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,000 fiery-eyed employees scattered across the known world. Our flagship product is the Liferay Digital Experience Platform, which companies like HP, Domino’s, and Airbus use to build customized experiences for their customers and employees.
But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. We give employees 5 days paid off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about and we donate a portion of our profits to various charities around the world each year. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run.
As Senior Digital Marketing Specialist , you will join the EMEA marketing team responsible for driving awareness, lead generation, and sales enablement across 10 regions in Europe, Middle East, and Africa. If you aren’t afraid of a challenge, we’d love to help you make an impact on Liferay’s goals. By working closely with the EMEA Demand Generation Manager and the local field teams in multiple countries (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, UKI, Hungary, Finland, UAE, Morocco,...), you will play a major role in achieving regional goals and sales growth while benefiting from an opportunity to advance your career in a high-growth, international, and open source company.
In this role, you will contribute to marketing success by becoming THE digital marketing champion for the EMEA region. You will support the definition and execution of cross-regional campaigns, from content creation to media advertising.
Our ideal candidate is curious about testing new initiatives, collecting results and feedback to inform strategies and is energetic, collaborative and loves working with multiple people and their personalities to make things happen.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities
- Coordinate paid search (Google Ads) and paid social (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) campaigns with our third party agency, and ensure optimization.
- Design and execute high performing paid media strategies to promote EMEA wide efforts (strategic events and campaigns)
- Work closely with our design and web teams to create the required assets, from banners to high converting landing pages
- Build creative digital media pieces such as videos to support local field marketing efforts
- Execute organic social media strategies to boost engagement and the number of followers on our LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts
- Track, measure, analyze, and report on performance on a regular basis to determine areas of improvement and assess against goals (CPC, CPA, Inquiries, MQLs, SQOs, CWOs, and other KPIs)
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments and analyze market trends to inform marketing strategies based on best practices
- English native speaker
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or comparable education
- 4/6 years of experience in digital marketing
- Prior experience managing popular social media platforms for lead generation, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Experience with Google Adwords, Google Display Network and Google Analytics
- Ability to write compelling marketing copy for campaigns (ie. copy for paid social and paid search ads, landing page copy, marketing emails, etc.)
- Ability to think analytically and to use a data-driven approach
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self-starter, quick learner, self-motivated, and proactive
- When you see something that doesn’t make sense, you challenge it
- Fosters a culture of cooperation and collaboration
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Pardot ideally) and Salesforce CRM
This role can also be based in Germany (Eschborn) or in any other European location where Liferay has offices (Paris, Madrid...)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary & benefits package according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally. We like to Stay Nerdy!
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Working at a leading open source company
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.