Support (Customer & Technical) Budapest, Hungary
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,100 fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. As the leading provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Our flagship product is the Liferay Digital Experience Platform, which companies like Honda, Bank of the West, and Airbus use to build customized experiences for their customers and employees. But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five extra days off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates a portion of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our vision for the position: Care for people to reach their full potential and build the team to fulfill the strategy.
- Create and follow the employee profile (with career path, goals, personal development) for each team member
- Deal with the general satisfaction of the employees (people care in general)
- Entitle, support (for example remove blockers) the team members to accomplish their individual level goals
- Entitle, drive the team to accomplish their team level goals
There is always something to do. The Hungarian office handles multiple global projects, therefore there are unlimited ways you can contribute.
Our team leaders:
- Lead by serving and being humble
- Celebrate success
- Patient, positive and empathic
- Open to ideas, flexible
We build on unique skills of team leaders, who are able to:
- coach and lead a high-performing and already successful team
- represent their team’s needs in the organization
- understand needs and priorities
- set and follow goals and workflows
- solve problems, identify blockers (tools and process gaps)
- understand technical team members due to their past experience
- manage knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER
We are offering leaders a stress-free, people-first workplace, where individual people care is our main focus and you have the opportunity to flexibly apply modern leadership to reach 60% daily work, 20% helping each other and 20% learning time for your team with near zero administration.
If you know the difference between leadership and management and can understand first, before being understood, you will feel right at home at Liferay. You should want to follow servant leadership to help others and want to make things around you better, on an international level, in English.
- We provide private health care to all our employees
- Our colleagues enjoy a broad range of post work social activities.
- We ensure to mark all events and enjoy office party celebrations.
- Our working environment is very enjoyable, spacious and bright with excellent faculties.
- We have large cooking and entertaining areas, gaming rooms, team building environments and a healthy balance of competition/social networking.
- We are known for our fabulous team cultural meals on-site. Why not bring your culinary skills to the office.
- Our office is 10 minutes walk from the Metro Station. We also have extensive Bicycle parking and Car Parking availability.
- We support and contribute to our communities through our Employee Volunteering Programme.
- You are at the right place - Liferay Hungary has won the "Best Employer" prize in 2020 by Kincentric! Check it out here.
If you are looking to grow your skills and career – in a very unique environment and culture you will find your next opportunity right here. Apply now!
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a travelling community.