Senior Client Partner - Professional Services - Liferay Global Services (EMEA)
Not Applicable London, United Kingdom
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,200+ fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. As a renowned provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Liferay Experience Cloud is an all-in-one solution that unites our Liferay DXP and cloud platform capabilities with built-in analytics and B2B commerce functionality, reducing the time to market and allowing for accelerated innovation - serving notable customers across the globe such as Airbus, US Bank, Honda, and Desjardins.
But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
About You and this Role
Liferay is looking for a Senior Client Partner to join the Liferay professional services sales team. The Client Partner will primarily work to boost professional services sales in the Direct Sales Channel for the EMEA region, the position is focused on both New Business and Existing business.
As a Senior Client Partner for Professional Services you’ll help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly digital world being part of a global team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals.
- This is a sales overlay position where you will collaborate with Liferay’s regional Sales and Customer Success teams to drive sales of Liferay’s professional services (Liferay Global Services).
- Work closely with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to close new and expansion opportunities and establish strong, long-lasting relationships which will yield on-going successes in accounts.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through the sale of sound consulting projects
- Gather requirements, generate proposals and present to customer senior management
- Respond to RFx requests to best position Liferay Global Services to meet customer requirements through professional proposal generation.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline with the goal of meeting and exceeding assigned sales quota
- Liaise with Liferay Channel Account Managers to leverage collaboration opportunities with Liferay Partners.
- “Hands-on” development of new sales opportunities through prospecting for net new and existing accounts, follow up on identified leads, leveraging direct professional relationships
- Work as a team player. Candidate must be able to work effectively with Liferay team members and “wear multiple hats”
- Contribute to engagement scoping and value proposition
- Travel of approximately 25% within the region or as business needs dictate.
- Sales experience in software implementation and delivery.
- A similar role with either a consultancy, systems integrator or software vendor professional services organisation.
- Ability to understand clients’ business needs and drivers to transition into leading roadmap conversations
- Ability to build account strategies in collaboration with Sales and Global Services TeamAbility to build “C Level” client relationships
- Excellent prioritisation and self/time management skills
- A hunter sales personality - the position is focused on both New Business and Existing business.
- Foundational understanding of technical environments where Liferay and its products are applicable.
- Foundational understanding of IT operations and how they operate
- History of attaining or exceeding annual sales quota.
- Experience of working with cross functional teams to achieve objectives
- Collaborative spirit, open to sharing knowledge, and supporting sales teams on closing deals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as reporting and presentation expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to execute each phase of the sales cycle, from lead generation (cold calling, leveraging of channels and contacts) to lead qualification and sales close
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High english level, other languages such as German, Spanish and/or Italian is a plus
- University degree or equivalent experience
What We Offer
- Salary package w/competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Check out what employees say about us on Glassdoor
- Working at a leading enterprise software company