Sales Budapest, Hungary
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,000 fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. As the leading provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Our flagship product is the Liferay Digital Experience Platform, which companies like HP, Domino’s, and Airbus use to build customized experiences for their customers and employees. But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days paid off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
Liferay is looking for an Account Executive to join the Liferay CEE Region team. The Account Executive will primarily work to boost sales in the Direct Sales Channel even if in some cases he will be asked to support the Partner Channel Sales. This position reports to the Senior Sales Manager for CEE.
- Develop and execute sales strategies in order to build a sales pipeline with the goal of meeting and exceeding assigned sales quota in all sectors.
- “Hands-on” development of new sales opportunities through cold-calling, leads follow up, and personal relationships.
- Analyze the CEE market, with focus on primary territories - Poland, Hungary, CZ and Slovakia, and any local source of potential leads in order to increase and qualify the pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify and contact decision makers within a potential account.
- Drive direct-sales opportunities to closing and establish strong, long-lasting relationships which will yield on-going success in target accounts.
- Candidate must know how to identify customer pain points, how to present business value vs. technical value and how to sell enterprise software solutions.
- Identify opportunities for marketing campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales. Work with marketing team to define and implement these actions.
- Participate to leads generating events organized by marketing.
- Work with other members of Liferay’s global sales organization on multi-national sales opportunities.
- Introduce to the customer the corresponding Account Manager for each account won.
- Candidate must be able to work effectively with the sales team, and to “wear multiple hats” when it becomes necessary.
- In some cases the candidate will have to collaborate with Liferay partners to manage and close business opportunities.
- Keep Salesforce updated as corporate business tool and generate internal reports.
Candidates should possess a good number of the following qualities:
- At least 3 years experience in a sales account manager role with responsibility for meeting an individual sales quota.
- A proven track record of successfully selling enterprise-level software solution (e.g. Content Management, Portal, Web, Collaboration, ERP, CRM, eBusiness and/or eCommerce applications).
- Demonstrated ability to execute each phase of the sales cycle, from lead generation (cold calling, leveraging of channels and contacts, to lead qualification and sales closing).
- Experience in closing large software deals.
- Methodical approach for inbound and outbound customer calls.
- An excellent communicator with strong business, sales and financial acumen.
- Engineering Degree from a four-year university program or equivalent with deep technical background.
- Native Polish or Hungarian, fluent in English. Russian, Czech and Slovakian are considered a plus.
- Travel within assigned territory is required.
- Hands on, high efficiency and proactivity. Execution is a top priority on Liferay's philosophy.
- Understanding of the industry dynamics present among customers, especially Open Source business and values. Opens Source experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the sales and delivery cycle of consulting projects.
- Relationships with decision makers in leading companies in Italy.
- Track the accounts’ activity and prepare accurate reports and KPIs from marketing automation and Salesforce tools. Experience in extracting, manipulating, generating reports and taking conclusions from multiple data.
What We Offer
Liferay Hungary as the winner of the "Best Employer" prize in 2020 by Kincentric offers the following out-of-the-box:
- We are working in a high flexibility environment with cutting edge technologies and excellent opportunities to redefine how enterprise releases are handled and delivered.
- Employee development is part of our DNA. We place the highest priority on the development and success of our colleagues, with clarity of goals, performance and clear opportunities to grow and succeed.
- We are continuously learning and constantly evolving new ways to enable skill development and growth across all roles.
- We give opportunities of participation in internal and external courses, national and international conferences, language lessons.
- We enable an environment to allow you to perform your best to deliver a continuous improving service to our customers.
- We are self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run.
- We have a remote-friendly and international, multicultural and diverse environment focused on our people.
- We are a leading open source company with an amazing community.
- We have Employee Volunteer Program, including:
- 5 days/year in our Employee Volunteer Program to devote to the charity of your choice
- 500€/year to donate to the charity of your choice
- and Liferay Hungary as the winner of the "Best Employer" prize in 2020 by Kincentric!
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a travelling community.