Facilities Dublin, Ireland
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,000 fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. As the leading provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Our flagship product is the Liferay Digital Experience Platform, which companies like Honda, Bank of the West, and Airbus use to build customized experiences for their customers and employees. But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five paid days off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
About You and this Role
This role is a part time, permanent contract.
The Office Coordinator will provide operational and administrative support to ensure smooth day-to-day operations of Liferay International working 20 hours per week. As an Office Coordinator at Liferay, you will report directly to the Senior HR Manager & Site Lead in Dublin, and work cross-functionally with HR, Finance and Operations to improve the productivity of the Dublin office. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for detail, prioritizing accuracy over speed, and will be willing to sense-check their own work. This role is ideally suited to someone seeking opportunity to grow their skills in a back office role, and has an interest in gaining exposure to the software industry.
- Manage and acquire all company assets in the management of employee headcount.
- Work collaboratively with the Management Team on all office plans and logistics.
- Engage with suppliers and coordinate with Management on all company & employee events.
- Arrange domestic and international travel for local and global colleagues
- Management of facilities, including supplies, cleaning services, utilities, etc.
- Support health and safety regulations and manage compliance.
- Responsible for the reception of clients and the attention of corporate calls.
- Review and monitoring of billing cycles for company credit cards and associated subscriptions.
- Assistance with office administration (including office supplies ordering, postage & couriers, filing).
- Administer and coordinate expense approvals
- Acquire document signatures - review, format and manage the signature process, liaising with the legal department to ensure all documents are legal approved.
- Ad-hoc duties related to finance / administration.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and willing to be flexible in tackling ad hoc tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft suites.
- 1+ year administration experience.
- Experience in setting up procedures that enhance efficiency
What We Offer
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Working at a leading open source company
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.