Frontend Engineering Vimercate, Italy
About You and this Role
Liferay Italy is looking for a Frontend Engineer to integrate into our Engineering Team.
You are the right candidate if you like working in an international and multidisciplinary team, collaborating with engineers, UX designers and product managers from all over the world to build extraordinary and captivating web applications for the Liferay Digital Enterprise.
- Work with the latest web and standard technologies to exploit them in the most appropriate way.
- Experiment with new technologies and constantly improve our UI
- Help other product teams to seamlessly integrate applications with our frameworks and APIs.
- Work closely with our UX team to conduct tests and find the best solution for our customers.
- Participate in the development of our existing Open Source projects: Liferay Commerce, ClayJs
- Having the opportunity to participate in conferences around the world and make talks to share work with the community.
- Excellent preparation in ReactJS
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Italian and English
- Passion for frontend technologies.
- Updated knowledge of the latest web development trends and frameworks: Angular, React, ES2016, Web Components, Progressive Web Apps
- Knowledge of frontend ecosystems and tools: Babel, Webpack, Npm, Yarn, PostCSS, Gulp
- General knowledge of performance, accessibility and web security.
- Degree or master in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
What We Offer
- Salary package w/ competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Working at a leading open source company
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.