Sales Enablement Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,000+ fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. As the leading provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Our flagship product is the Liferay Digital Experience Platform, with a large customer base in Saudi Arabia like the Public Investment Fund, Riyad Bank, Saudi Telecom Company and Tawuniya Insurance used to build customized experiences for their customers and employees.
But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities
around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
About You and this Role
We are looking for a strong Account Executive to join the Liferay Middle East team based in Saudi Arabia to cover the Saudi region.
The AE will be responsible for developing new business from both inbound and outbound programs as well as taking care of existing accounts in identified verticals. Working as the link from BDR to Sales and maintaining relationships with Liferay's customers, you are helping them to realise the most from their investment in Liferay technology and working to ensure their satisfaction with their Liferay subscription. It’s not just about closing deals, it’s about providing long term value for each customer. This position reports to the General Manager Middle East.
- Develop and execute sales strategies with the goal of meeting assigned sales quotas. This includes a “Hands-on” development of new sales opportunities through networking events, calls, lead follow up, and partner, channel and personal relationships as well as identifying decision makers and other stakeholders at customers’ buying sphere of influence.
- Working closely with the BDR team to develop Outbound and Marketing to feedback on data quality and results.
- Analyze the Saudi market and any local source of potential leads in order to increase and qualify the pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify and contact decision makers within potential and existing accounts.
- Prepare and conduct sales meetings to understand needs, goals and problems of a potential customer to be able to present an attractive solution to fulfill those needs.
- Drive sales opportunities to closing and establish strong, long-lasting relationships which will yield on-going success in target accounts.
- Candidate must know how to identify customer pain points, how to present business value vs. technical value and how to sell enterprise software solutions.
- Participate in identifying opportunities for marketing campaigns, services and distribution channels to accelerate in-flow of qualified leads. Work closely together with marketing and inside sales, to ensure efficient lead qualification and handling.
- Work with other members of Liferay’s global sales organization on multi-national sales opportunities.
- Introduce to the customer the corresponding Account Manager for each account won.
- Candidate must be able to work effectively with the sales team, and to “wear multiple hats” when it becomes necessary.
- Collaborate with Liferay partners to manage and close business opportunities.
- Keep Salesforce updated as a corporate business tool and generate internal reports.
- University degree;
- Arabic speaking
- At least 8/10 years of sales experience in the field of Enterprise Software with responsibility for meeting an individual sales quota.
- A proven track record of successfully selling enterprise-level software solutions (e.g. Content Management, Portal, Web, Collaboration, ERP, CRM, eBusiness and/or eCommerce applications).
- Demonstrated ability at each phase of the sales cycle, from lead generation (cold calling, leveraging of channels and contacts, to lead qualification and sales closing).
- Experience in closing large software deals.
- Methodical approach for inbound and outbound customer qualification.
- DXP, Commerce and Open Source experience are a plus.
- Knowledge of the sales and delivery cycle of consulting projects.
- Careful handling of the CRM system
- Personal persuasive power, especially in critical customer situations
- Experience in working with partners
- Strong communication and moderation skills
- Strong business, sales and number orientation
- Track the accounts’ activity and prepare accurate reports and KPIs from Salesforce.
- Ability to work in a team and enjoy dealing with customers and colleagues
- Willingness to travel for business trips throughout the Middle East when it is possible.
- B2B Commerce experience is desirable.
What We Offer
- A dynamic, multicultural and friendly workplace.
- Opportunity to help continue to build a premier, leading organization in open source.
- Salary package w/ competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally.
- Strong Work-Life-Balance policy.
- Contributory pension.
- 25 days annual leave.
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.