Senior Sales Operations Manager
Sales Operations Toronto, Ontario
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,000+ fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. As the leading provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Our flagship product is the Liferay Digital Experience Platform, which companies like Honda, Bank of the West, and Airbus use to build customized experiences for their customers and employees.
But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days paid off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
Working closely with the Director of Global Sales Operations, the candidate will draw upon solid analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills to effectively partner with sales teams in North America. We are looking for a great team player who has solid experience with designing and executing sales operations solutions (territory planning, sales performance management, forecasting methodologies) that will enable the North America sales team to increase productivity and grow.
- Work with North America sales leaders to drive organizational planning activities including territory design, quota targets, & capacity management.
- Lead a local sales operations team, in collaboration with North America sales leaders, in reducing friction in the sales process by identifying bottlenecks and presenting solutions to streamline the overall process.
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure proper lead management processes, metrics and policies.
- Leverage data to conduct in-depth analyses across areas of the business to develop an understanding of key value drivers, identifying improvement areas and opportunities.
- Work together with marketing and sales to analyze trends and identify sweet spots in order to define target market segments.
- Drive the development of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators.
- Oversee the sales funnel by ensuring that leads and opportunities are properly moving through the sales funnel with the correct velocity and conversion rates.
- Coordinate with sales in the communication and enablement of new operational processes, tools, and policies.
- Aid in the selection and evaluation of sales technology tools.
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics.
- 5+ years relevant experience in a sales operations environment.
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com.
- Exceptional intrapersonal and management skills.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accountability, while also able to collaborate cross - functional (sales, sales enablement, marketing, finance, etc)
- Analytical and detail oriented with project management skills.
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fluid, fast - paced, sometimes unpredictable environment.
- Salary package w/ competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Working at a leading open source company
Liferay is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Liferay is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request any certain accommodation for the interview please let us know.