Success Management Paris, France
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,200+ fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. As a renowned provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Liferay Experience Cloud is an all-in-one solution that unites our Liferay DXP and cloud platform capabilities with built-in analytics and B2B commerce functionality, reducing the time to market and allowing for accelerated innovation - serving notable customers across the globe such as Airbus, US Bank, Honda, and Desjardins.
But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
About You and this Role
You love working in cross-functional teams for the purpose of driving growth and retention. You possess a self-starter mentality and are proactive in your approach with engagement of internal customers. You will be responsible for driving the retention of existing Liferay customer subscriptions in an assigned book of business and understand the need to find ways to increase revenue, drive longer-term subscription commitments from active customers, and also ensure operational efficiencies.
- Driving Higher Renewal Revenues: Directly responsible for renewal contract opportunities, revenue, and renewal rates for assigned book of business. Responsible for all operational tasks related to the renewals process: cross-functional coordination, administration, paperwork, and customer communications.
- Increasing Average Contract Value and Multi-Year Agreement Mix: Responsible for negotiating incremental contract value and term-length directly with customers
- Ensure you meet SLA’s outlined in the Playbook regarding subscription renewal dates to support the Customer Success and Account Management teams.
- Partner with Account Management and Customer Success teams to ensure customer retention of active subscription.
- Provide accurate weekly and monthly updates on sales activities, forecasts and pipeline reviews by creating reports from Salesforce, Clari, and other tools.
- Ability to independently assess a problem and bring solution options to the table in order to work to a resolution.
- Approach subscription renewals in a detailed oriented and timely fashion, with demonstration of strong time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain your internal and external customer relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and verbal format.
- Exhibit Liferay Core Values (Grow and Get Better, Produce Excellence, Value People, and Servant Leadership).
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Humble team member who brings out the best others
- Experience working with software sales, particularly subscription or licensing renewals
- Experience collaborating with finance, legal, and operations teams
- Experience using Salesforce
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and GSuite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slide)
What We Offer
- Salary package w/ competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility, grow professionally, and Stay Nerdy
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Check out what employees say about us on Glassdoor
- Working at a leading open-source company
- Hybrid work
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.