Associate Customer Support Engineer
Customer Care Recife, Brazil
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,200+ fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. As a renowned provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Liferay Experience Cloud is an all-in-one solution that unites our Liferay DXP and cloud platform capabilities with built-in analytics and B2B commerce functionality, reducing the time to market and allowing for accelerated innovation - serving notable customers across the globe such as Airbus, US Bank, Honda, and Desjardins.
But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
About You and this Role
Do you have a passion for learning new technologies? Do you have a genuine interest in interacting with new people every day? Do you enjoy solving problems? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Liferay is looking for a sharp and hard-working Associate Customer Support Engineer to join our growing support team. As an Associate Customer Support Engineer, you will have an opportunity to help resolve Liferay product issues for hundreds of customers in fields that range from entertainment to finance to government and more.
- Manage a queue of reported issues from various customers
- Recognize and gather crucial customer information
- Call customers and hold screen share meetings with them as necessary
- Configure different environments each day to test and reproduce customer issues
- Maintain a professional and quality relationship with customers through our internal ticket system
- Communicate status updates and drive communication with customers from start to finish
- Create and assist in maintaining internal and public-facing documentation
- Advanced written & spoken English communication skills
- Some experience in customer service
- A passion for learning different technologies
- Demonstrated skill in resolving technical issues
- Excellent professional skills, including effective written and spoken communication skills
- Proven ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time while paying strict attention to details
- Flexible and able to adjust quickly to changes
- Demonstrated strong team work ethic
- Four-year college degree or equivalent
What We Offer
- Salary package w/ competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility, grow professionally, and Stay Nerdy
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Check out what employees say about us on Glassdoor
- Working at a leading open-source company
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.