Product Management Recife, Brazil São Paulo, Brazil Remote, Brazil
About Liferay Cloud
Liferay Cloud has grown from a handful of people into an established group present in all regions of the globe. The Liferay DXP Cloud platform evolved from a simple concept into an enterprise-ready solution. Our customer base now serves hundreds of thousands of users worldwide. Along with making cool software, we have a greater-than-profit vision that fuels us. We give employees 5 days paid off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about and we donate a portion of our profits to various charities around the world each year. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run.
About You and this Role
As a Product Manager, you will contribute to the mission of delivering innovative cloud services at scale. You'll be responsible for guiding our products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions to the enterprise market where Liferay Cloud does business.
- Negotiate scope, minimum viable experiences, deadlines, and monitor deliveries to make sure they have the quality expected
- Work with the leadership team to craft our product vision and collaborate with the engineering team to deliver that vision
- Collaboratively define and drive product strategy and roadmap evangelizing to all the teams, partners and users of our platforms
- Define and prioritize a backlog for our products that continuously delivers measurable value towards the vision
- Understand customer needs along with the business problems that they are trying to solve
- Observe market trends and analyze competition on a regular basis.
- Be involved with every element of the product from its conceptualization, design, and development to its launch and post-launch performance
- Help innovate and iterate on agile processes and share our insights
- Actively engage customers, analysts and prospects
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Product Design, Business Administration or equivalent
- Strong English communication skill. Your day to day work will be working along with teams outside Brazil. The interview process will be also in English
- Experience in a Product Management, Engineering or Technology Strategy role.
- Experience working within Cloud, SaaS and emerging cloud use-cases.
- Able to breakdown complex problems into simple solutions focused on important customer needs
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to teach others
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- Focused on data-driven approaches to solving problems, and accelerating the learning process to validate solutions
- Ability to collaborate well with engineers, designers, and other partners
- Understanding of the IT operations or software development space with a passion for understanding the life of Enterprise IT Operators and Application Developers
- Product management experience with enterprise B2B markets and development platforms
- MBA or advanced technical degree
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Salary package w/ competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Flexible schedule
- Work in a fast-growing, successful company with incredible mission and values
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.