Field Marketing Apprentice
Field Marketing Paris, France
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,200+ fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. As a renowned provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Liferay Experience Cloud is an all-in-one solution that unites our Liferay DXP and cloud platform capabilities with built-in analytics and B2B commerce functionality, reducing the time to market and allowing for accelerated innovation - serving notable customers across the globe such as Airbus, US Bank, Honda, and Desjardins.
But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
About You and this Role
As a Field Marketing Apprentice for Liferay France, you will contribute to marketing success by activating inbound marketing initiatives that support the sales pipeline, and generate brand awareness across France and French speaking Switzerland. If you aren’t afraid of a challenge, we’d love to help you make an impact on Liferay’s goals, and benefit from an opportunity to advance your career in a high-growth, international, and open source company.
In this role, you will be working closely with the local Sales Team, the Director of Global Field Marketing based in Paris, the EMEA Field Marketing Manager based in Madrid, as well as many field marketers across Europe, North America, LATAM and APAC.
Our ideal candidate is curious about testing new initiatives, collecting results and feedback to inform strategies and is energetic, collaborative and loves working with multiple people and their personalities to make things happen.
About The Apprenticeship
- Ideal start date: asap
- Ideal cadence: 3 days enterprise / 2 days school
Key Objectives & Responsibilities
- Implement marketing activities and programs, from digital marketing to events.
- Develop social media posts for organic and paid social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
- Execute Liferay conferences, sponsored events, and community events.
- Manage event logistics including but not limited to giveaways, branding, video recording & editing, sponsor management,registrations, entertainment, etc.
- Build emails, landing pages, and update website content.
- Coordinate with Design and Web teams to create the graphic assets needed to support marketing initiatives (e.g. banners, social media images, content templates, event microsites).
- Execute co-marketing initiatives with partners, such as events, video or written case studies, interviews with specialists in specific verticals, digital marketing initiatives.
- Analyze market/industry trends to identify opportunities, and inform marketing strategies based on best practices.
- Track, measure and report on field marketing activities’ performance, and suggest improvements.
- You are preparing a Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, or BusinessYou have ideally one first professional experience in Field Marketing (within IT industry a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Self-starter, quick learner, self-motivated, proactive beyond your duty
- Are organized with a the ability to manage actions and schedules
- Can think analytically and use a data-driven approach
- Possess a strong work ethic/motivation
- Fosters a culture of cooperation and collaboration
What We Offer
- Competitive salary & benefits package according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally. We like to Stay Nerdy!
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Working at a leading open source company
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.