Sales Development Representative
Sales Paris, France
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,000 fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, Middle East, Africa, and Asia. As the leading provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Our flagship product is the Liferay Digital Experience Platform, which companies like HP, Domino’s, and Airbus use to build customized experiences for their customers and employees. But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days paid off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
Our Sales Development Representatives generate business opportunities by driving interest in Liferay’s products and building our brand in the market.
- They will contribute to building sales, brand awareness and revenue by gaining the customers initial interest and qualify leads for our Sales Executives.
- This SDR appointment will support various verticals (manufacturing, banks, insurance, retail, public, energy, utilities, healthcare…) in the French market. Experience in one of these verticals is a distinct advantage.
- Helping to design, develop and execute on Liferay’s outbound work program with a particular emphasis on particular verticals and B2B Commerce in particular.
- Creating and raising Liferay brand awareness across the target market.
- Become knowledgeable of our software products and our verticals.
- Sourcing and identifying new business opportunities through a range of media such as: LinkedIn, Salesforce, target marketing campaigns, referrals etc.
- Proactively contacting potential clients to drive awareness, educate and inform potential customers on our product offerings relevant to their needs.
- Building a sales lead pipeline to support and enable sales executives.
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior ‘C’ level Executives in prospect client opportunities.
- Collaborating with Sales and Marketing on the continued improvements of lead quality and conversion.
- Engaging with prospects via email and phone to analyse their needs
- Achieve monthly/quarterly targets of defined activities and lead generations to our Sales funnel.
- Learn and use sales processes to maintain your sales standards at the highest level
- Support with scheduling sales leads appointments.
- Any duties required as the role evolves.
- Fluency in French and English essential. Core market will be France.
- Ability to successfully work in a target/results driven environment.
- Experience with Enterprise technology products. B2B software space is a distinct advantage.
- Drive and self-motivation to succeed and win in this dynamic new business environment.
- A background within a high volume (sales/targets/activity) sales environment is desirable.
- Strong prospecting methodology.
- Experience using several platforms to research and aggregate information on prospective prospects
- Methodical approach for inbound and outbound customer calls
- Attention to detail and maintaining accurate information in a database in a timely manner essential.
- Excellent communication skills and to adapt to target audience personas (essential).
- Experience within the industry is highly advantageous although not essential.
- 2+ years relevant sales development experience - preferred
We are offering
- A dynamic, multicultural and friendly workplace.
- Opportunity to help continue to build a premier, leading organization in open source.
- Salary package w/ competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally.
- Strong Work-Life-Balance policy.
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Working at a leading open source company
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.