Project Manager/Release Manager, Commerce
Project Management Vimercate, Italy
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,000 fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. As the leading provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Our flagship product is the Liferay Digital Experience Platform, which companies like Honda, Bank of the West, and Airbus use to build customized experiences for their customers and employees. But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days paid off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
About You and this Role
We are looking for a brilliant open-minded person obsessed about managing an extraordinary product with two teams of exceptionally talented people made by developers, designers, testers and product managers.
- Support the team being always focused on right priorities
- Continue improving the planning experience, considering all needs that each team might have
- Identify key metrics for your team, creating awesome ways to measure your work and efficiency
- Foster a fantastic atmosphere within your teams, create an environment that’s caring while also charged with ambition and urgency. Actively involve all functions and make sure they are collaborating as a single entity
- An Agile enthusiastic. Able to act as Scrum Master and manage technology projects using Agile/Scrum or mixing methodologies to achieve the best potential of any team
- Rationality and self-control. You make decisions based on facts—even in moments of stress or emotion.
- Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working, and you persevere through adversity until the job is done, and done well. You’re results-oriented and always aim for excellence in what you do.
- Collaborative. Able to work with Business Analysts and/or Product Managers to ensure requirements are clear and complete
- Humility. You’re down to earth, eager to listen to people’s constructive criticism, and ready to get your hands dirty with whatever the team needs to succeed.
- Communication. Your communication, both written and oral, is structured and crystal clear.
- Proficiency in English. You read, write, and speak proficiently in English.
- +3 years of experience as Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Knowledge of Atlassian Softwares (Jira, Confluence)
- Knowledge of SDLC
What We Offer
- Salary package w/ competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Working at a leading open source company
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.