We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
Lifemark Physiotherapy Academy Place specializes in orthopaedic and spinal dysfunction treatment, and has extensive experience with sports injury, rehabilitation, work-related injuries and motor vehicle accidents.
We are seeking an awesome physiotherapist to join our team! Our hours are flexible.
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
You will need to be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- Preferably experienced within a private clinic setting
- 2+ overall years of clinical experience is preferred (although new graduates are welcome to apply)
- The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset.
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca/careers to learn more about us!