Lifemark has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Psychotherapist to join our growing team!
Location: Kingston - Within a Lifemark clinic utilizing dedicated treatment rooms
Start date: As soon as possible
Status: Permanent Part-time or Full-time
As a member of the interdisciplinary team, you will work with clients referred via insurance companies, legal firms and other third-party organizations to address psychological concerns related to injury and trauma, psychosocial factors in recovery, functional improvement, disability management and return-to-work planning.
- Experience implementing CBT model for MVA, WSIB and Chronic Pain patients
- Excellent report writing skills
- Experience in the treatment of emotional, cognitive and behavioural dysfunction
- Training and experience with cognitive behavioural therapy
- Experience working as part of a multi/interdisciplinary team
- Experience with challenging client groups with complex impairments preferred
- Access to vehicle to travel to different clinic locations
- Experience preparing assessment, progress and discharge reports
- Participates in team conferences to discuss clients’ treatment plan and goals, the progress made to date, and any barriers to treatment.
- Works closely with the interdisciplinary team, providing insights and strategies from a psychosocial perspective to enhance the broader treatment approach
- Psychological case management input and direction to interdisciplinary team members in regards to client progress, psychosocial barriers, conflict resolution and discharge planning, via attending case conferences, team meetings and clinical record-keeping.
- Master’s Degree in psychology or a related domain
- Registered with the College of Psychologists of Ontario or the College of Registered Psychotherapists
Apply today! Please visit our website at www.lifemark.ca