Registered Dietitian - Community
Skilled and Caring Registered Dietitians are who we need!
Are you a Registered Dietitian looking for part-time/casual work to supplement your current income?
Are you interested in helping seniors maintain a higher quality of life while remaining in their homes?
Then this employment opportunity is for you!
As Durham Region’s largest community based rehabilitative therapy provider we have been providing community rehabilitation services for adults and children since 1997. Our Vision is to be recognized as a trusted and quality provider of healthcare services helping adults and children to maximize their functional abilities within their environment and enable them to participate more fully in life’s activities and rewards.
At Community Advantage Rehabilitation, we offer a great place to work, competitive compensation and a flexible work schedule. Our therapists enjoy a diverse and supportive work environment.
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
We are currently seeking qualified Registered Dietitians to provide services in the community.
- Registered Dietitian with the College of Dietitians of Ontario (required)
- Experience in community setting is preferred but will consider new graduates
- Ability to work independently and as part of an inter-professional team
- Experience in assessment and counselling
- Knowledge of chronic self-management principles
- Ability to prioritize, manage self-scheduling and meet reporting deadlines
- Excellent oral, written skills and report writing
- Proficiency with computers
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
If you are the right fit, we invite you to call 905-666-2540 / 1-800-417-4655 to discuss this opportunity further. You may also email your resume to email@example.com.
Location: Durham Region North (Uxbridge, Port Perry, Beaverton)
Visit us online: http://www.car-rehab.com