Vocational Rehab Specialist
Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist – Full-Time/ Part-Time and Contract opportunities available in Vancouver
Lifemark Health Group is seeking a Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist to join our team on a Full-Time, Part-Time or Contract basis.
The Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist will work in collaboration with the referral source to provide Employment Planning Services to clients. In this role, you will make a difference in the lives of our clients through assisting unemployed individuals in developing employment plans. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to conduct transferrable skills assessments, vocational evaluations and job search training for clients who are seeking to re-enter the workforce in an alternate occupation.
- Completing employment planning for injured or disabled individuals
- Conducting vocational profiles to determine employment history, education and experience
- Assessing transferable skills and employment barriers
- May also be responsible for:
- Facilitating job search workshops
- Completing resumes and cover letters
- Conducting labor market research
- Identify suitable job options and return to work plans
- Marketing clients to prospective employers
- Providing job placement support, career and employment counselling
- University degree preferred (psychology, education, kinesiology, health sciences, rehabilitation etc.)
- Minimum 2 years experience within the provision of vocational rehabilitation (employment planning/career counselling and/or job search skills/job placement))
- RRP, CVP, MCVP, CCRC, CRC, CVRP, CCVE or other related professional designation and/or eligibility to obtain designation would be an asset.
- Related experience with vocational assessments would be an asset.
- Candidates should have a strong understanding of the British Columbia labour market with an emphasis on the British Columbia region.
- Willingness to travel
If this is a good match for you, apply today!