Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative – Edmonton Area (Casual)
The anticipated schedule of this role varies throughout the week at different Lifemark locations in the area as it is mobile. There is potential for this position to transition into full-time.
As a Customer Service Representative (CSR) at Lifemark, you are passionate about your work and perform with a high level of energy, reliability and pride. Customers and coworkers alike look forward to their interactions with you. You positively contribute to the client overall experience at Lifemark!
• Main reception duties: Answering the telephone, greeting, and assisting clients by providing excellent customer service
• Processing outgoing mail, courier and faxes and monitoring general email inbox and responding to email inquires
• Responding to inquiries and helping clients with problems
• Providing excellent customer service
• Data entry, in taking new patients into patient scheduling system
• Posting appointments, processing direct billing to insurance companies via Insurance portals
• Processing payments, pulling charts for next day appointments
• Reconciling revenue posting to day sheets
• Daily point of sale machine cash out and reconciling with daily cash receipts
• Medical coordination
• Providing administrative support under the direction of the Office Manager and Clinic Director
• Calling in service request for photocopier/fax maintenance and mail meter
• In-person and telephone customer service experience
• 1 year plus experience in a medical clinic setting is an asset
• Understanding of medical terminology is an asset
• Health-related educational background is preferred, such as a Medical Office Assistant Certificate or PTA diploma considered an asset
• Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
• Ability to travel to surrounding areas including within Calgary, Airdrie, Chestermere
• Some Saturday mornings/afternoons may be required.
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca/careers for more information