Registered Massage Therapist
Full-Time Registered Massage Therapist - North Vancouver
Lifemark Physiotherapy Lonsdale in North Vancouver is seeking an RMT to join our awesome team. Our space is shared with a Physician's walk in clinic, Pharmacy and Dental office. We offer a range of rehabilitation services to help our clients return to play, return to function and return to work.
To help you maintain a healthy work-life balance we offer financial security through a fun and friendly working environment and culture. You will have a dedicated space and equipment; a caring clinic setting where you can learn from incredible industry professionals and grow your skills and career. We are very flexible with the hours and days to accommodate your schedule - whatever works for you! Whether you're a seasoned pro or new graduate, we have something for everyone.
*We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
Why choose Lifemark?
- We are one of Canada’s most admired companies and have been recognized as an Employee Recommended Workplace – our culture and our work environment is important to us
- We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package
- Paid vacation/sick day/ wellness day
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- GoodLife Fitness discount
- We offer virtual Care to our patient’s and use an E-charting software for your convenience
- We like to have fun – it’s even one of our core values
Our patients need:
- Your knowledge of the musculoskeletal system and injuries, a specific understanding of the importance of lymphatic circulation and drainage
- Your ability to provide deep tissue, strong, guided, and directed pressure
- Your expertise for safety regarding rehabilitation goals for a variety of individuals that may require your assistance.
What we need from you:
- Graduate of a College of Massage Therapy diploma program
- Full registration with the appropriate provincial Massage Therapists' Association
If you have ever wondered what it's like to work as a Massage Therapist at Lifemark, check out our Youtube video: https://youtu.be/tEw0qdidlI4Apply today at www.lifemark.ca/careers or send your resume to Kathy McNevin, Talent Advisor, BC - firstname.lastname@example.org