Corporate Recruiter -Multi-lingual (English/French or English/German)
What does an exceptional Corporate Recruiter do?
The role of the Corporate Recruiter is to focus on recruiting talent at all levels and managing the process to ensure a positive candidate experience. You will work closely with internal clients to understand talent needs, set search strategy based on those needs, and execute the search strategy to deliver outstanding talent.
You will be assigned to multiple projects and work closely to appreciate client needs and fulfill complex search mandates.
You will use various resources to comprehend markets, conduct research and recruit. He/she is responsible for setting the search strategy, building the target list, contacting prospective candidates and sources of referral, assessing and determining fit and suitability for an opportunity. In addition, you will be required to participate in interviews, client meetings, conduct references, and manage candidates and/or clients throughout the search process.
You will work well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment as a proactive team player while efficiently managing multiple projects, priorities and internal and external candidate expectations.
Reports to the SVP Global Head of Talent Acquisition
About your new role
- Meeting with internal clients to understand talent requirements
- Setting search strategy and executing that strategy based on talent
- Conducting industry research to develop target lists which includes identifying companies of interest, mapping organizational structures and locating people of interest in large and small organizations nationally.
- Making effective use of various databases to retrieve and capture information on potential candidates and organizations, and to manage information throughout the search process.
- Identifying potential candidates and sources using a variety of research techniques.
- Conducting telephone screening calls, sourcing calls and telephone interviews of prospective candidates.
- Selling career opportunities to professionals who are passive candidates.
- Developing and maintaining a network of contacts to source qualified talent through a variety of channels including internet, social networking sites, networking, cold calling, referrals, job fairs, etc.
- Regularly updating internal clients on search progress.
- Participating in or directing face-to-face interviewing with candidates
Skills and Competencies
- Undergraduate degree
- Knowledge management, analytical and data evaluation skills
- Effectively prioritize multiple projects, priorities and expectations
- Proactive and inclusive team player
- Strong work ethic, motivated and aspiring to excel
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency; will go the extra mile to get the job done Ability to learn quickly and work across many industries
- Openness to new tools and technologies
- Demonstrated tenacity and persistence
- Experience working on multiple projects at a time, managing multiple and changing priorities
- Aptitude and comfort with information technology. i.e., ATS (Jobvite preferred), LinkedIn, job boards, etc.
It would be great is you have
- 7+ years’ experience in corporate recruiting mid to senior level professionals; agency recruiting a plus
- Experience recruiting across multiple geographic regions in EMEA
- Expertise in social networking
- Experience in recruitment of business development and sales professionals is a plus
- English and French language skills
- Additional language skills.
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognising the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realise them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.