Job Role: Finance Manager
Reporting to: Director of Finance
Location: North America
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
- Ezra is looking for a Finance Manager to ensure the accuracy and reliability of global financial information by helping finance leadership design and implement a target operating model for global accounting. This role will coordinate with accounting teams around the world and oversee the financial activity in over 100 business units across 20+ legal entities.
What you’ll do
- Help lead the design and development of accounting processes and frameworks
- Lead project to streamline month end close process
- Manage processes to ensure accurate and timely month end, quarter end and year end close
- Develop efficient and collaborative ways of working with accounting teams around the world
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Maintain accurate and complete balance sheet reconciliations; review, reconcile and explain balance sheet movements
- Perform detailed review and reconciliation of intercompany transactions and balances as viewed from a consolidated Adecco Group perspective
- Manage financial risk and discuss with Ezra management on a regular basis to ensure adequate provisions are recorded
- Ensure that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Assist annual audit process, if applicable
- Passionate about innovation and looking for better ways to work
- Ability to problem solve independently and quickly
- Effective at operating in a fast-paced, high pressure, deadline driven environment
- Team player that takes pride in their work and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience with US GAAP
- Track record of leading and implementing successful strategic projects
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication, reporting, and presentation skills
- Advanced finance or accounting degrees are a plus (e.g. MBA, CPA)
- 3-5 years in corporate finance or accounting preferred
What we offer
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Generous annual individual development budget
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.