Delivery Manager - Ezra
Job Role: Delivery Manager
Location: United Kingdom, London
Who we are
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. We redesigned coaching for the digital age with world class technology enabling quality coaching sessions, seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our 2000+ global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
To continue our customer centricity focus and support our growth as we operationalise more coaching programs, we are looking for a pro-active, highly organised and energizing Coach Delivery Manager. Aligned to our geographical customer success footprint, you will play a pivotal role alongside our Customer Success Managers and Customers to lead on the resourcing of coaches for all Ezra programs.
This is an exciting role with significant stretch opportunity, with the individual expected to play a critical role in Ezra’s current and future growth.
What You’ll Do
- Sourcing of coaches for client programs
- Overseeing the development of Ezra’s coach allocation process, driving automation and efficiencies while maintaining best in class customer experience
- Working closely with Customer Success Managers within your zone to understand program coach requirements.
- Conducting coach availability checks ensuring availability meets needs of customer programs.
- Supporting the training of coaches for new programs by way of channel comms, virtual training sessions with clients or program summary FAQs.
- Supporting the sourcing of coach insights
- Proactively identifying coach recruitment needs
- Working with the wider coaching team to provide coaches with performance feedback and improvement opportunities
- Supporting coaches with delivery related questions and tasks
- Ensuring accuracy of coach payment, timecards, and invoicing
- Responsible for the creation and enhancements of coach program training material as it pertains to successful delivery of programs
- Proactively playing a role in the continuous review and improvement of all coach resourcing related processes
- Subject Matter Expert in the Ezra coach resourcing CRM
- Experienced resourcing manager who can work internally and externally with various stakeholders
- At least 3 years experience.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and comfort around operating with an element of ambiguity
- Critical thinking skills: ability to problem solve independently and quickly
- Confident, accurate and clear communicator
- Self-starter able to operate in a high pressure, deadline driven, virtual environment
- Ability to influence others without direct authority and, at times, challenge the status quo
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Passionate about clients, participants and coaches’ needs
- Business proficiency in English with a second language preferred (French)
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.