Sales & Operations Analyst EMEA
Sales & Operations Analyst – EMEA
The primary focus of this position is to provide Sales Operations support to the Country & Sales Leadership across EMEA, proactively identifying opportunities to improve sales staff productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency. An organized, social, self-starter who can interact with all levels of the sales team and thrives on being the “go-to” person for identifying business improvement levers and managing projects to completion.
- Prepare pipeline and broader sales analysis in support of monthly operations reviews, focusing on lead indicators of future revenue performance to help Zone sales leadership make decisions to improve sales productivity and business outcomes
- Summarize trends and findings from monthly operations reviews for the Zone Lead
- Serve as the single point of contact for country & sales leaders to understanding leading and lagging indicators of revenue performance across the Zone.
- Assist sales leaders in making data driven decisions through standard operations reviews and ad hoc analyses
- Proactively identify growth and new business opportunities, leveraging best practice and proven ideas from other Zones where applicable
- Assist Zone sales leader in created annual customer/channel/region plans and corresponding operating plans to grow the business
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Liaise with the sales operations & enablement global centers of excellence to ensure local challenges are solved as efficiently as possible
- Work with global process improvement leads to ensure Zone needs are considered and rollouts are effectively cascaded
- Assist with Special Projects – on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability to work effectively in a highly-matrixed environment
- Ability to work "up and down the ladder", i.e., capable of interpreting strategy, while also capable of engaging in detailed implementation planning and execution
- Strong analytic skills; Superior problem-solving ability; Ability to analyze quantitative and/or qualitative data
- Superior customer service ethic; Excellent relationship-building skills; Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of customer/member service
- Superior interpersonal skills; Excellent written communication skills; Excellent oral communication skills; Excellent presentation skills and an ability to engage audiences; Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal clients/colleagues; Exceptional ability to immediately establish one's credibility with senior executives
- Demonstrated poise and grace under pressure; Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; Superior judgement; Demonstrated leadership ability; Ability to work independently and with a team; Ability to build relationships and work well across functions; Ability to manage, coach, and motivate staff
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines; Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills; Ability to lead and manage large-scale projects
- Strong work ethic; Strong attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint) skills required
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com required
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.