What does an exceptional Career Consultant do?
As the market leader in Career Transition, we are focused on developing our delivery model to ensure consistent quality and standards of excellence. To do this, we are looking to expand our team of (freelance) consultants working alongside our permanent consultants to deliver both one to one support and group learning.
- Reports to Operations Manager, Netherlands and Belgium
In your new role as a Career Consultant with a permanent contract, you will:
- Deliver (virtual) one to one career coaching according to the parameters of the delivery model
- Facilitate group learning events i.e. seminars, workshops and webinars, etc.
- Provide career coaching across a broad range of sectors and at all levels from graduate through to Executive level
- Lead shopper meetings and other business development activities i.e. client information sessions, experience days, etc.
- Use your strong organisation skills to maintain accurate candidate records in real time
- Leverage your knowledge of career portals including premium databases
- Demonstrate social media tools to enhance current candidate job search channels
- Meet or exceed key performance indicators in line with the overall business strategy – 80% candidate delivery utilisation, Quality data, time to land expectation, Job search work team candidate attendance, etc.
- Organise candidate events i.e. Networking evenings, social events to further enhance the candidate experience
- Lead or participate in running Job Search Work Teams both live and virtual
- Coaching qualification and experience of working in commercial, customer-focused environments is highly desirable
- Knowledge of career transition coaching and techniques including one to one coaching, group facilitation, webinar experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with evidence of continual professional development relating to coaching, counselling and / or career transition skills
- Strong social media skills including active use of LinkedIn
- Ability to effectively keep records through online information management system
- Experience of virtual coaching delivery via Zoom, Teams, webinars and teleconferencing
- Experience of HR, recruitment and / or outplacement services is beneficial
- Stakeholder management and engagement is crucial
- Demonstrable research skills and ability to produce creative career development materials such as workshops and workbooks
- Experience of working on-site with clients including career centres
- Good organisation skills to maximise utilisation of diary time
- A collaborative, collegiate approach to working with a large team of consultants
- A positive, energetic focus on making a difference to the candidate’s experience of career transition
- A brand ambassador for LHH Netherlands particularly when working with clients and external stakeholders