Product Manager, Digital CX
LHH Global Customer Success Shared Services
CRC Product Manager Job Description
CRC Product Manager
LHH Global Customer Success Shared Services enables our Account Management Teams to provide outstanding support to all LHH customers worldwide. The digital relationship we establish with our customers is critical to the ongoing retention and growth of our accounts. This digital bond is maintained through the Customer Resource Center (CRC).
CRC needs to become the preferred place for reciprocal digital interaction with every single one of customers. It should contain everything that a customer would want to access: Reporting, Key Documents, Thought Leadership, Secure File Transfer, Automated service request functionality, plus other things we are yet to discover.
Most important, it needs to become a natural extension of our relationship with our clients, a portal to connect with to LHH. Not an optional add-on service.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager, with the expertise to design, build and launch a world-class end-user digital customer relationship product. We need someone with a strong understanding of customer portals, excellent market and business acumen to help establish market dominance; as well as the ability to work hands-on in UX design and aesthetics to create optimal experience to achieve desired outcome.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own, update, refine and support product mission & vision to establish market differentiation
- Define and refine short-term and long-term product roadmap
- Identify, create and maintain competitive advantage of responsible product
- Update, refine and conduct appropriate research to ensure buyer & user persona accuracy
- Define and write user stories and set sprint, release and product backlog priorities
- Conduct continual competitive analysis and market survey, including internal and external user research
- Work closely with Account Management/Sellers, IT, Marketing, Delivery and other departments as needed
- Construct training and induction programs for sales and support teams
- Support and direct other activities related to the product life cycle
- Proactively manage change control and communicate impact on project scope, identify risks/issues, and devise contingency plans.
- Demonstrate an ability to make decisions that consider the whole picture including balancing short-term and long-term trade-offs.
- Develop business metrics and KPIs to increase adoption and develop audit mechanisms (e.g., metrics, reporting, evaluation standards) to track and report on adoption.
- Own product communications including updating documentation and/or training.
- Influence senior leaders across LHH, and communicate progress, changes, issues, and resolutions clearly to all stakeholders.
Requirements & Qualification:
- Demonstrate strong communication skills (both verbal and written) across all levels of the business from technical with audiences of varying technical abilities and business contexts.
- Agile development & Lean Product Management experience
- Previous relevant experience in customer relationship management products is desired, but not required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with growth mindset
- Excellent analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Problem solving skills, with ability to frame issues and make quick decisions for both short-term and long-term
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with continual change, and deals well with ambiguities
- Technical expertise in SaaS, AI/ML, Big Data and Mobile a plus
- User experience and user behavior expertise
- Ability to dive deep into business processes, simplify and drive results to meet customer needs.
- Travel as required
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion