Office Manager/Executive Assistant - EZRA
Job Role: Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Location: Toronto, Canada
Start Date: October 2021
Who we are:
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalized coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Office Manager/Executive Assistant to join Ezra’s North American team and hub in Toronto. In this role you will have an opportunity to directly impact the culture of the company by ensuring organizational effectiveness, efficiency, safety and fun!
You are an energetic and organized professional who loves wearing multiple hats and are able to jump into any problem with a calm and confident demeaner.
This role will report to: Global People Director
What You’ll Do
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation to the North American leadership team members in Marketing, Sales and People (HR)
- Lead the planning, budget management and execution of local, culture-boosting company events (team outings, picnics, socials, etc.) while occasionally working outside of business hours
- Maintain an operational, organized, and well-stocked kitchen by managing vendor partnerships related to grocery deliveries, coffee machines, and other refreshments, as needed
- Support the onboarding process by collaborating with IT department on all office equipment and coordination of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems for the Canadian and US Team
- Provide warm and inviting office tours to help onboard new Ezranauts and create lasting experiences with our clients and visitors
- Liaise with Property Management on office repairs, catering, maintenance, building security, building access and renovation projects
- Assist with health and safety requests and supply needs, including ensuring we're doing everything we can to keep our employees safe during the pandemic
- Manage expenses, billing and office administration for the CMO and Global People Director and ensuring finance protocols and processes and met
- Manage the ordering, shipment and maintenance of Ezra merchandise and support the marketing department with all outbound and employee merch and engagement activities
- Partner with HR to work on developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide office operations
- Manage all staff meetings, IT set up, calendar invites and be able to create PowerPoint presentation
- Be able to shadow and cover for the Head of Staff and our UK EA when necessary
- Create and maintain documentation related to the tasks above
- Minimum 5 years of experience in workspace operations or facilities management in a fast paced, high-growth environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Highly organized with the ability to keep track of multiple tasks even when interrupted
- Experience with working with multiple stakeholders, including giving updates, input gathering, and collaborative decision making
- Clear and engaging communication, with the natural ability to energize and excite team members around you
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Thoughtful decision maker with confident in own judgement and expertise
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with the ability to handle sensitive situations/information with diplomacy and tact
- Flexible approach to work in order to achieve demanding goals
What we are:
- Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience
- Your own world class coach
- Competitive benefits package
- Flexible working, a weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.