Sales Development Representative Internship
Lee Hecht Harrison (LHH) helps businesses transform their workforce so they can accelerate performance. We recognise that radical change is impacting every aspect of the workplace: how we work, how we lead, how we collaborate and how we learn. These transformations are creating a world of opportunity and successful professionals don’t fear this change, they embrace it and they capitalise on the opportunities it presents.
Not only do we help our clients harness the changing environment, we help them build better leaders, better careers, and better businesses. We also aspire to do the same for ourselves. Thus, we are in the process of transforming our go-to-market approach. And we’re asking you to help lead the charge as part of a brand-new team.
As Sales Development Representative, your mission is to provide LHH’s Sales team with a broad pipeline of sales ready opportunities and introductions to prospective clients. You will be able to generate these through a combination of proactive outreach, effective response to inbound inquiries, and active prospecting to identify appropriate buyers.
Specifically, in this role you will:
- Become a true advocate of LHH’s range of transformational services, and tell the Italian market about them.
- Use a mixture of outbound calling, emailing and marketing campaign follow up to organise meetings between prospective customers and the LHH sales team
- Accurately qualify new prospective customer accounts, based upon established criteria
- Maintain a high activity volume of Calls & Emails/day with intent to meet measurable monthly objectives.
- Conduct baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting calls and introductory sales meetings
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities & use these to identify opportunities in the market
- Maintain accurate information about key contacts and sales activities in salesforce
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to share information, provide feedback and achieve overall sales targets
- Monitor social networks such as LinkedIn for sales opportunities and leads
Successful candidates must be a fit for LHH’s unique operating environment and culture: committed to making a difference, going the extra mile, and holding themselves personally accountable for our clients’ success.
The best candidates will exhibit boundless curiosity, structured thinking, relentless drive, effective collaboration, and leadership through influence. They will communicate in a compelling way and find creative and scalable solutions to ambiguous problems.
- A positive, self-¬starter attitude, desire to learn new skills and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial Inside Sales environment.
- Attention to detail, strong organisational skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Dynamic listening skills.
- The highest level of integrity & ability to work autonomously
- High achievement, strong work ethic
- Team player with ability to work in matrix organization
- Ability to resolve issues quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrates computer skills with a general understanding of technological sales support techniques or understanding of Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- You have been successful in a competitive, goal-driven environment
- 0-3 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing
- Fluent Italian
What We Offer
Contract Type: Full Time
Salary: Depending on Experience