Coach Operations Manager, APAC
Job Role: Coach Operations Manager, APAC
Location: Australia/ Sinapore
Start Date: March 2021
Who we are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
The Coach Operations Manager is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to our Ezra Coach community. Ezra has a large (and growing) number of Coaches. The primary purpose of this role is to act as the key point of contact for our Ezra Coaches to ensure they have a positive experience working with us and are fully up-to-date and engaged with our business.
This will include (but not be limited to): recruiting and onboarding Coaches to meet our business demands; communicating regularly with our current Coaches; keeping our Coach database accurate regarding certifications, skillset and experience; being a daily point of contact for Coach queries; liaising with relevant internal departments to ensure all Coach queries are answered in a timely and thorough manner; monitoring Coach performance and flagging concerns over Coach engagement or quality issues; communicating key process changes or product updates to Coaches so they feel informed and connected to our business.
This role will report to the Coaching Operations Director.
What You’ll Do
- Provide regular updates to the Coach community to ensure they are up to date and engaged
- Ensure Coaches are competent in holding sessions on the Ezra platform and troubleshooting basic issues
- Provide support to coaches who need refresher sessions or one on one help
- Support the coach Training Manager in identifying additional training needs
- Refer under-performing coaches to Master Coach for mentoring and development
- Oversee coach contracting and work assignments
- Maintain Ezra database and payment systems with correct coach rate categories, rates, and other information needed for the accurate payment of coaches
Recruitment and Onboarding
- Action all legal documents required to onboard new Coaches
- Complete on-boarding training and set-up of new coaches
Management of Coaches
- Responsible for sourcing and capacity planning for projects
- Responsible for monitoring coach availability and delivery
- Address any performance issues in a timely manner
- Actively maintain and review the Coach database
- Document policies and processes and ensure they are updated regularly
- Someone who is passionate about customer service
- Someone who takes initiative and makes things happen
- Someone with an ability to build successful relationships at all levels
- Someone who is comfortable holding people accountable and saying no when appropriate
- Someone who has well developed project management skills and ability to set up and improve processes
- Someone who is a clear and positive communicator
- Someone who has attention to detail
- Someone who has excellent time management and organisational skills
- Someone who is a proactive self-starter, plans and manages workload of self, able to work under pressure
- Someone who has excellent IT skills
- Someone who has the ability to use initiative, find solutions and work issues through to completion
- English speaker plus (plus one other preferred: Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay, Japanese, Korean)
What we offer
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working, a weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.