Strategy Analyst, Talent Solutions
Strategy & Transformation
Group SVP, Strategy & Transformation Talent Solutions
The Talent Solutions business unit aims to become the pre-eminent global Human Capital transformation partner with a 360° offering along Advisory, Diagnostics & Matching, Re-/Up-skilling and Placements by 2025.
The role will report to the Group SVP, Strategy & Transformation Talent Solution.
Stewarding the Talent Solutions Strategy
· Take a longer term view to identify opportunities in global workforce transformation markets;
· Monitor and report on relevant economic activity and macro trends;
· Gain an understanding and insights of relevant market trends, segmentation, competitors, and potential opportunities for expansion and growth. This includes: (a) establishing and maintaining contact with a network of stakeholders and advisors; and (b) identifying and profiling relevant companies, targets, partners and strategic projects that may play a role for business development;
· Work on selected strategic initiatives and act as an internal consultant or coach to project teams;
· Further the growth opportunities through selected partnerships;
· Manage the M&A Growth Execution Pipeline, in close collaboration with the Corporate M&A team
· Coordinate innovation related activities;
Rolling out strategy development and strategic planning capabilities
· Develop and refine the strategic planning framework and toolkit of Talent Solutions;
· Cascade strategy development capabilities across businesses serving as the internal subject matter expert and trainer.
· 2-4 years post-MBA experience spent with a global tier-1 management consulting firm (to Senior Associate or similar) and/or with a corporate strategy team of a Fortune 500 company with a focus on global corporate strategy;
· Proven track record in strategy development and successfully operationalizing strategy;
· International professional and academic experience;
· Some pre and post merger integration and M&A experience would be an advantage;
· Multi-lingual business fluency a plus as would be direct experience in HR services, talent development, or re- and up-skilling.
Additional skills and capabilities:
· Self-starting and able to work autonomously;
· Innovative in developing insights and creating unique business models/approaches;
· Strong analytical skills and hypothesis driven approach to complex strategic topics;
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously leveraging internal resources and external advisors;
· Ability to influence stakeholders at multiple levels, drive consensus within an organization, and develop executive level relationships.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skill
· Effective team player
· Top level undergraduate education, ideally completed with a MBA or other relevant advanced degree;
Any other language
Fluent in any other language would be an advantage