Global Sales Coach - Ezra
Job Role: Global Sales Coach
Location: United States, Remote
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
We are looking for a Sales Coach to assist with development of sales training, and facilitation of training/coaching activities that will help maximize our sales team’s performance and be a key driver in building a best-in-class sales culture. As the Ezra Sales Coach you’re a core part of the team responsible for ensuring new members of the Ezra sales organization are set up for success. This is a strategic role responsible for driving the right sales behaviors within our sales team, creating sales champions. You will work directly with new hires and existing sales teams (BDR’s, New Business and Account Managers, Global Account Directors) to provide strategic coaching with the objective of shortening time-to-value for new hires, up skilling sellers, improving conversion rates of deals through the pipeline, shortening the sales cycle, and providing strategy support throughout the life cycle of a deal.
What You’ll Do
- Liaise with Sales Leaders & Enablement on global and regional training requirements as well as by function (BDR, New Business, Account Management & Global Enterprise)
- Develop and execute training and coaching that focuses on driving successful sales behaviors such as shortening the sales cycle, improving time to value for new employees, increasing deal size, reducing churn, retention and expansion of existing accounts
- Collaborate on the designing individual and team training courses and preparing educational material
- Assist with the design of training courses using gamification, role-playing activities and job simulation
- Work alongside Enablement and LMS platform to ensure training streams & content are impactful and driving the right outcomes
- Act as a mentor/coach to individual salespeople for first 12 months, providing helpful sales strategies and sales skills for deal/sale related challenges
- Work with Revenue Insights team to identify gaps, risks and opportunities by region, function, team and individual contributor to support growth/performance
- Support and Collaborate on the creation of learning materials in various formats (eg videos / power points and other formats, live sessions) when required
- 3-5 years worth of direct expierence
- To be successful in this role, you should have a strong understanding of sales techniques/methodologies and the ability to motivate sellers of varying seniority
- Proven experience in a sales management or sales training/coaching role
- Proven track record in a sales role
- Experience facilitating live training sessions
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build strong relations with team members and stakeholders
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing business requirements, complex sales cycles and global accounts needs
- Someone who has strong interpersonal and team building skills; an ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business streams.
- Someone with strong problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Someone who thrives within a fast-paced, international environment
- Data driven, think analytically and are strong in defining processes
- Someone with a growth mindset; must be adaptable and open to challenges and keen to find new ways of doing things
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.
Ezra is a federal contractor subject to EO 14042 and as such requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire. Accommodations will be considered for those with disability/medical conditions or because of a sincerely-help religious belief.