Proposal Coordinator (UK)
Proposal Coordinator, UK
The Proposal Coordinator role partners with sales and the local operations team to protect the market facing time of sellers by providing a highly effective sales support function for the UK.
You will support the regional sales teams with responding to qualified opportunities through the preparation of local proposals, decks for meetings and smaller RFP responses. This includes coordinating inputs, sourcing and sometimes writing content. You will ensure the look and feel as well as the content is the best LHH has to offer and will make a positive impact with the client.
You will partner with regional sales and subject matter experts and leverage the LHH global brand, opportunity management best practices and other resources available. Close working with UK Marketing and the global Opportunity Management Teams will enable you to have a full view in the UK of sales collateral and what, how and when it can be used.
(Interim) Reports to the SVP Opportunity Management
What you’ll do
- Provide a proposal coordination service, leveraging the branded templates and other resources available
- Ensure qualification protocols are adhered to and that support is being provided to the right deals at the right time
- Project Manage the proposal and internal stakeholders to ensure key milestones are met
- Coordinate all inputs, create content where needed, format and proof read, manage the review and finalisation process.
- Collaborate with the Global Opportunity Management team and other relevant stakeholders across UK/EMEA as needed
- Provide a sales support/triage service for UK based sellers looking for collateral – promoting the self-service options available in SF and Knowledge
- Track the results of opportunities supported, identifying areas for improvement in the service and with the sales teams
- Organise the completion of vendor/supplier questionnaires, whether inside an opportunity or as part of a contract renewal.
- Contribute to the creation of sales resources by the wider Opportunity Management Team, such as UK case studies, UK specific PPT slides – for self-serve use by UK Sales.
To be successful in this role, you will bring
- Collaboration and business partnering skills
- Understanding of sales and marketing
- First class communication skills
Required Competencies and Experience
Knowledge and Experience
Experience of using PPT and Word effectively in producing proposals and sales documents
Experience coordinating others in the delivery of fast turnaround projects/opportunities or initiatives
Practical commercial experience in the business services sector
Proposal management experience in writing or coordination role
Writing and copy-editing skills
Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Word and PowerPoint
Time / priority Management for managing multiple proposals simultaneously
Effective use of online tools such as SFDC
Business level English – written, verbal and presentation
Stakeholder management – collaborate and influence with sales executives
Ability to ensure that standards and processes are maintained
Attention to detail
Creative, but not lose sight of the task
Ability to function well in a client-focused and deadline-driven environment
Agile with a sense of urgency
Able to work independently, be resourceful and solve problems quickly
Understanding of the Career Transition and Talent Development industry and solutions, as well as the business challenges that drive the use of these services
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion