Client Director - Ezra
Job Role: Client Director
Start Date: August 2021
For 50 years, LHH (our parent company) has coached hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world. But in 2018, we noticed a problem. The only people getting exec coaching were… execs. We decided if everyone were coached to get more from their career, the impact on people, and companies would be huge.
A tangible difference
We’ve seen coaching change lives. Rejuvenate teams. Modernize cultures. We’ve also seen what stops organizations from rolling it out beyond the boardroom. Cost, logistics, the difficulty of measuring results.
For us, that’s a waste. Millions of employees who just need a nudge in the right direction miss out. So we do it differently. With us, coaching is as easy as a video call. No long commutes to beige meeting rooms. No back-and-forth about finding a slot. Our clients find a coach, choose a time to chat and go from there. All in one, simple app.
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best. At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest. This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks. Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
Ezra across DACH
Building on the initial success and acquisition of numerous small and large enterprise clients to date, we want to focus on maintaining momentum, accelerating growth and strengthen our role as the leader for digital coaching across the DACH region.
Background on the role
Following strong growth, Ezra is seeking to more strategically and effectively manage the growth of one of our core markets – Germany. We aim to do this by bringing on board an ambitious and experienced sales professional who has a passion for serving customers by providing coaching solutions. As part of our global expansion and development, this individual will play a key role by focusing on the German market and build on the successful launch of Ezra in Germany. The dedicated focus will ensure that we maintain and further strengthen our positioning as industry leader. The sales efforts are not exclusive to this territory and there are opportunities to collaborate with global colleagues on a regular basis.
It is vital for this individual to operate autonomously, apply a growth-mindset, collaborate with a high-performing global team and ultimately be able to touch both hearts and minds of clients, colleagues and channel partners. This will allow us to gain and keep market share to achieve our ambitious growth targets.
Ezra has won several prizes including the prestigious Adecco Group innovation of the year award chaired by the Group CEO Alain Dehaze. This gave us further access to investments focused on building, growing and shaping our business. Being part of a Fortune500 company to leverage resources, infrastructure, a very strong client base and deep subject matter expertise, is a unique value proposition to both clients and Ezra employees. It’s a rare opportunity with exciting growth and numerous rewards in the short, medium and long-term.
This person will be responsible for leading our most important clients across Germany, with a particular focus on profitably building revenues within the assigned sales territory. This will occur through a concentration on both new business development and expanding current client relationships through various channels.
- This role reports to the Head of Sales DACH. Participates regularly in team selling with colleagues and partners, with National Sales and marketing efforts and with Global Project Services, when required.
- Direct Reports: None
Work you’ll do
- Develops overall sales for assigned new business prospects and for revenue growth in current clients. Activities include:
- Analysis of local market opportunity and Ezra market share
- Recommendation of strategies for all Ezra lines of business
- Implementation planning and execution
- Quarterly review to determine progress
- Conducts research to gather competitive data and market trends.
- Ultimate responsibility for meeting assigned revenue and profitability targets across all Ezra lines of business.
- Provides regular updates to team with regard to sales activity including client visits, first-in new business meetings, current client updates, ongoing account proposals, win/loss record with details, pipeline reports and progress toward quarterly and annual revenue and profitability targets.
- Fulfills assigned role and responsibilities in a national account team-sell.
- Coordinates closely with operations team and project services on delivery of local and national client projects.
- Writes proposals, creates and presents winning client presentations, leads RFP response process and follows national pricing guidelines.
- Maintains acceptable levels of account receivables with client and ensure coordination of organized collection efforts through internal and external methods.
- Ensures that marketing activities support sales strategies and priorities.
- Plans and generates measurable ROI for local marketing events, including evaluation of participation, events success and compliance with tracking.
- Increases local awareness of Ezra through active participation within the community and industry related organizations.
- Continually seeks professional development opportunities and self-improvement activities.
- A proven track record in a professional sales environment preferably selling HR or Human Capital Solutions to the CHRO and other C-suite leaders.
- Experience selling career and leadership development a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop credible relationships with all levels of management
- Highly developed presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated basic computer skills with a general understanding of technological sales support techniques
- Active community involvement
- B2B/Enterprise Sales
- Organised self-starter who enjoys prospecting and cold calls
- Team player who effectively draws on others in order to maximize the firm’s resources
- A high sense of passion for supporting our clients to develop their employees
- Excellent interpersonal skills, build relationships as required to achieve goals while meeting the needs of the business
- Be accountable and maintaining high standards of performance, while striving to improve operations.
- Work independently and effectively in an evolving, complex and dynamic environment
- Be willing to learn and make courageous decisions
- Ability, through effective communication in a multi-cultural environment
- Good oral and written communications and ability to communicate and motivate and drive standards at all levels
- Look internally and externally for best practices and areas of improvement
- Strong analytical, implementation and problem solving skills
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- Professional Development
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.