Sr. Corporate Recruiter- Multi-lingual (English/Mandarin/Cantonese/other)
Was does an exceptional Senior Corporate Recruiter do?
As a strategic partner, you will be responsible for full life cycle recruitment on business-critical roles and will collaborate with and advise hiring managers to identify and acquire strong talent for LHH across the APAC region (Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Singapore)
Multi-lingual skills (English/Mandarin/Cantonese) highly preferred.
At LHH, we know great talent makes a great company. You will report to the SVP, Global Head of Talent Acquisition and will be joining our Global Talent Acquisition/ Human Resources team. Within our team, you will enjoy an energized and positive organization dedicated to rolling up their sleeves to deliver value-added recruiting services for our hiring managers and other key stakeholders.
What you’ll do
As a Senior Corporate Recruiter, you will
- Independently manage an ongoing load of 15-32 exempt level roles across multiple functions and business Units
- Build and execute recruiting strategies which include target lists, job description review, candidate assessment, sourcing methodologies, research, proactive cold calling and candidate development, interviewer preparation and coaching, feedback collection, creation and negotiation of offers, and reference checking
- Create strong internal and external relationships in the function/industry in order to build a candidate pipeline for current and future openings
- Talent acquisition advisor to hiring managers
- Communicate appropriately, proactively and consistently with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, external contacts, candidates and prospects to ensure a positive client and candidate experience
- Prioritize work and set appropriate expectations with hiring managers and partners
- Utilize passive and direct sourcing techniques, and seek new methods and innovative solutions, to identify and attract prospective candidates and build talent pipeline
- Represent and differentiate LHH to external candidates by effectively describing our business, strategy, culture and values
- Partner with Talent Acquisition peers to share talent, market intelligence, and best practice recruiting methodology
- Comply with all Talent Acquisition and broader LHH policies, procedures and risk requirements
- Maintains relationships with 3rd party outside recruitment agencies. This includes overseeing contract agreements and candidate pipelines in partnership with SVP, Global Head of Talent Acquisition.
To be successful in your new role, you will bring
- 7+ years’ experience in corporate recruiting mid to senior level professionals; 3+ years of agency recruiting experience a plus
- Experience recruiting across multiple geographic regions in APAC is highly preferred
- Strong consultative skills
- Strong sense of urgency and continual drive for process improvement
- Expertise in social networking
- Ability to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and deliver high quality results
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System in a high volume, professional recruiting environment required
- Proven track record of developing, assessing, attracting and hiring successful mid – to senior level talent
- Proven advisor to hiring managers regarding recruitment plans and execution, candidate assessment and hiring, and market intelligence
- Demonstrate strong influencing, decision making and execution skills
- Ability to overcome obstacles, proactively manage expectations and relationships, provide innovative ideas and solutions, and shares best practices
- Strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience in recruitment of business development and sales professionals is a plus
- English and Chinese language skill required. Additional language skills a plus.
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognising the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realise them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.